H~O~T
And i'm not just talkin about the heat either...hehehe...ok ladies repeat after me..and look above...
" Yum Yum getcha sum"...LMAO
ok..ok...i will leave fantasy land now... =)
Ummmm...I shouldn't even think about typing this in here...but here it goes...I have a confession...are you ready...?
Really ready...??...U sure...?
Well ok..here it goes....<<Sigh>>...
Not so sure if i want to tell or not <thinking>....hmmm...
OKKKKKayyyy...
"I think my neighbor is hot"...there you have it....LMAO....had ya'll scared didn't i....ya'll done thought i was gonna tell ya'll some big juicy secret...lol...seriously tho...he was mowing the yard without a shirt on...yep..he's got the 6pk goin on...muscles all ripped...Mercyy sakes alive...ought to be a law against lookin that good...lol ...so there i was doing dishes...lookin out the window drooling...shame on me!!!! We're only human right...<wink>....I've always heard
"You can look at the menu, you just can't eat"....hahaha....
Dunno about my day...but my evening is sure going well...hope ur's is too...
Hugss..~Terri~
Thanx to Angela for the sexy tag....check her out...she has some awesome tags...***Dazzling Designs***
Are you graphic cheating, on me? Hmmmm.
ReplyDeleteDamn, a hot neighbor, never had one! Good thing too, cuz I'd be hiking up my skirt a little more, and accientally falling out of my halter top bathing suit...oops, what's this, oh my boob? *giggles*
Hey snap some pics!
Dang girl, he is H~O~T!!!!! My dh was just asking me the other why all the taggers put girls on them and not guys! lol I gotta show him this one...Shelly!
ReplyDeleteYUM! Sneak a pick of the sexy guy next door next time for us too google! Brandie
ReplyDeleteok ok ok .... hold up now !
ReplyDeletethis is about to sound stalker like but girl .... you should have snapped a pic out the window ..... but i guess this pic is good too ...lmao
xoxox
Steph !
humm....just wondering if I get stared at while I mow my lawn now. I mow it with my shirt off as well. Yeah, yeah...I have a six pack too, been working out since I was 19. Now I gonna be consious if I am getting stared at, J/K ~Andrew
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Grrr... yuuuummmmmmi. And by the way, I was readin your journal...and when it got to the secret part I was reading... going "just tell me already!!" lol... I think its completely normal to be attracted to someone. Hell, One of shawns best friends... SO HOT... and his roomie... mmmm mmmm good. lol. Shhh. dont tell him. :) What does he expect? They are a bunch of hottie Marines. YUM YUM. :) ~Krissy
ReplyDeletemmmmm on that pic!!!!lol you had me laughing i agree id do the same!, but for real i wanna move in so i can look too!! haha Cass
ReplyDeleteYum Yum Gotta Getcha sum Yum Yum Gotta Getcha sum, yum yum gotta getcha sum :o) hehehe I like it! I really really like it! Its always nice to look at some good eye candy!!!
ReplyDeleteYUM..YUM.. IS RIGHT!!
ReplyDeleteLOOK AT THE MENU JUST DON'T ORDER!!!..LOL..LOL..
TONI
rofl...I check out my neighbors too...HA!! MAN, can you say great weather here in Ky or what?!?!..This is rediculous!! LOL..I have layed outor went tot he beach almost every day this week! HAHA..And its going to STAY sunny for as WHile!! woo hoo! eNJOY THE WEATHER THIS WEEKEND!!
ReplyDeleteWe always say "It's ok to look, just dont touch"..lol
Jackie
LOLOL, you are hilarious. Of course you couldn't help but look, dayum! Try to sneak a picture the next time he's out mowing, lol. ~Melissa
ReplyDeleteokay girl as long as you look cause your hubby is hot too!! looking is okay and i like looking at hot ones . racheal
ReplyDeleteYes honey you are human. Nothing wrong with checking out some hot body. I think our customer with the sexy voice is hot, he has me drooling daily, shhhhh don't tell.
ReplyDeleteTerra