Thursday, June 16, 2005

TGTF!!!!!

This week has been DRAGGIN' i'm tellin ya...totally BANANAS...i just love my tag...the wonderful and talented Angela made me...check her out...over at ***Dazzling Designs***  ~ she makes some awesome tags...thanx girl !

Guess you are all wondering wtf TGTF is huh..?...Thank God Tomorrows Friday peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am so ready for the weekend..don't really have anything planned just yet...just alot of rest and relaxation to be honest...we may pitch a tent and go camping...perfect weather for that...highs only 80...low 60...yeah baby...get that campfire built and roast some marshmellows...yumyum...sip on a few cold ones..and shoot the shit...sounds like fun times to me...or we may just chill out at the house...and go fishing sometime this weekend...who knows about us...lol

Don't really have any exciting news to tell ya...sorry i lead a boring life during the week...work and sleep is all mon-fri consist of...lol...i'm sure many of u can relate....anyways...hope u all have a wonderful friday and a fantabulous weekend....i'm outtie

                       Hugss..

                           ~Terri~

9 comments:

  1. I hear ya!!! Have fun this weekend. Hugs back Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveee the tagg my son lovesss that song he laughssss hahahha :) hope u have a great weekend since i had my son my days all run together :( but goshhh i wish i could go camping :) we used to go all the time when i lived in KY :) muahzz  chica

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ur tag!!!!gwen is my all time fav.
    toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know what girl, if I could I would be over there with you downing more than a few cold ones!  You just seem like my kinda girl that I would sooo want to party with.  Being a midwestern girl I know the fun of camping out and fishing!  Really sounds like fun.  Wish I was there...

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really can't see you just sitting around and relaxing on the weekends terri, lol. I think you'll be up and running all hours of the nite. Camping sure does sound like fun, wish I liked sleeping under the stars, lol. But I do enjoy cooking over an open fire, lol., even if it is a marshmellow! have a good one, bren

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmmmmmm a cold one sounds good to me! Its definately been a Looooooooooooong week here too! Hope you enjoy your Weekend! Take Care, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son will not stop singing that song! he keeps singing Bananas over and over again...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God it's Friday today, yee haw.  I am so ready to sleep in.  Hope you have a great one.

    terra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Camping.. woo hoo. I Love some camping. Later hun ~Krissy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!