Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sweet Summer....

 

Heyyy heyyy everyone...hope ur weekend is going great...mine is wonderful !

Friday night ~ Jeff and I went to the Mexican Restraunt overlookin the river...and watched boats awhile...there had to have been 45 boats in the water...at 9pm..they had a free live band at the Sunset Series Stage overlookin the river..they have them every friday night...did i say FREE yet...lol...gotta love that...and they have lil' beer and mixed drinks bars everywhere...of course you have to pay for that...but hey you get to drink in public outside..who can beat that...even with the Po Po walkin around...lol  The band playin last night was a band called "Flashback" they sang classic RockNRoll...it was awesome..we had a blast...we got home close to midnight!

Today...my cousin came over and spent the day with me..and is staying the night...we all went down to the river again..then came home and went swimming and laid out all afternoon...it was beautiful outside...tonight we are just chillin out around the house relaxin...we planned on going camping...but maybe another time...i am including some pics from swimming today......Until next time....

                         Hugss..

                              ~Terri~

P.S.

My cute tag was made by Vernae...or Nae as we call her ..she makes awesome tags...and is very creative check her out...: : : Made By Nae : : :  Thanx girl =)

13 comments:

  1. Love Nae tags!!! Your hubby is a cutie pie. Thanks for sharing Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLAD TO HERE  YOU ARE HAVEING SOME MORE FUN...LOL..LOL
    HAVE A GOOD REST OF WEEKEND
    TONI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a pool too!  lol  And I love that tag!  Have a great Fathers day weekend!Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend so far!!

    Robyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like your having a blast which is good you lil. doggie is so cute. hugs cheryl*

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! Sounds like a blast!  Nothing better than a good swim to cool ya off! Nice Pool! Im jealous! hehe Glad your having a fun filled weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like u had FUNNNN :) looks like u had fun too :) i absolutelyy loveee your doggie :) too cute i have a pomeranian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like fun girly! I listened to a band last night it was a cover band who played new rock, it was fun~ Hey I didnt see u in any of the pics!!!! Next time u better be in the ;) Have a nice sunday :) Cass

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you guys had a great time and I love the pics.

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO MUCH FUN. I love sunbathing. So bad for you though, (skin cancer) blah blah. But, i love it. lol. Glad you are having fun, looks like your little beau is having a blast too. He seems to have lots of personality. So cute. Later sweetheart, Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I love your dog!!1 What's he weigh about 7lbs if that?  Too cute!

    you always seem to have so much fun...you can tell y'all have no kids LMAO!

    When you have kids, your happy to go food shopping just to get out of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pictures, sorry I didn't get here sooner.  Why is your man wearing a shirt in the pool?!  Aaron is the same way, won't go shirtless, but c'mon, there are waaayyy bigger guys than them that go without a shirt, they shouldn't be so modest. LOL  I think your husband and mine look pretty close in size.  Anyway!!!
    Drinkin' in public is so much more fun, why is that?  Your dog is soooo freakin' cute.  Is it a toy or teacup or will it get bigger?  Sounds like another nice time down at the river. ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. You hubby is a hotie  you go girl!!!!  racheal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!