Monday, June 13, 2005

It sure is Monday....

Hey everyone....

Sorry it's been so long since my last entry...seems as if i don't have much time to get online lately...just have been really busy ~  Nothing much happend last week....Friday night Jeff and I went out to eat at a Mexican restuarant overlooking the river...it was so nice...after we got done eating we sat and watched boats for a couple of hours...went home and went swimming for a lil' while then came in and got everything together we needed for our trip to Kentucky Lake...

Saturday ~ We got up bright and early and headed out about 6:30am...to the lake...we got there about 8:30am...my broinlaw and his family was just waking up on the boat...so we piddled around for a bit till everyone got ready and headed out on the lake...it was sprinkling just a bit...but then it quit and the sun came out for most of the day....we came back to the Pier...and grilled out for lunch...later that evening we took the kids to play Miniature Golf...they had a good time...then we all went out to eat...it was about 9:30pm...so Jeff and I headed back home...we got home at 11:30pm...and crashed...we were so worn out...lol...being on the lake just relaxin....is enough to make ya tired....

Sunday ~ it rained pretty much nonstop all day...so i took advantage of it and slept the day away....it was much needed...

Hope u all had a nice weekend as well....

                          Hugss...

                             ~Terri~

P.S.

My beautiful tag was made my Angel from Angel's Creations...if u would like to be a member of her tag group...drop her an email at AddixsAngel@aol.com She is very talented....and has some awesome creations...thank you Angel =)

12 comments:

  1. hate mondays after a nice relaxing weekend...dont you? Great tag...I think I would like one.  sound like you had a family-time weekend...good for you...~Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are doing well!!
    glad you had fun on the lake i miss the lake, you can not swim in fresh water here in florida!!!..lol...gators..lol...
    toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Have missed you gurl! Glad u enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, Welcome back love!!!!!
    Lakes are so peaceful! Im glad you all had a great time!
    Happy Monday!
    XOXOX
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. sleeping the day away... i so need that! lol. I missed ya gal, talk to you later. ~Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. "haven't had much time"

    I hear that girl !
    happy monday
    Hugs Steph

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO GLAD U ARE BACK partially anway!  hey you forgot an S in the link to Sissy's page.... It  should be addixsangel@aol.com

    love ya girlie!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive missed your journal!!! I love the entries...anywho sounds like u had a great weekend I BET you were tierd, staying out in the sun all day & on the lake can wear u out for sure! Awesome that u got some sleep! Cass

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad ot hear from you and hear that you ended up having agreat time at the lake!! I took the kids to Green River last week, and you're right..Just basking in the sun wears you out! We were ALL pooped...Dangit I had to drive home while they napped though..LOL

    I hated to hear you were leaving the Adikted group, but I hope to keep up with you in your journal! Even if you do just a couple entries..I'll miss you too much!! :)

    (((HUGS)))

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like such a nice time on the lake.  I would love a day like that.  Man, you are lucky, there's no way I could sleep a day away, my family is crazy, not to mention, I just don't think I could let myself. LOL  
    Geez, you guys did so much that day, boating, grilling, golf.  I wish you were my mom. LOL ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a great time.  I pretty much slept all day Sunday too.  It was really nice.

    terra

    ReplyDelete
  12. I NEED A WEEKEND TOO! LOL  Glad you had a good time, sounds like a blast.  We are thinking of going to Disney in August.  Not really a vacation for me with at least 5 kids, but still fun.  Sorry to hear you had leave the group but I know what you mean about being busy and stuff! lol  Have a great week!  Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!