Hello Strangers.. =)
I guess you can tell that my weekend went as planned....for the most part anyways...We did go to Friday after 5 and the Sunset Series as planned...and had a great time...the heat was unbearable at times...but we managed.
Sorry i haven't made any entries in awhile...it's just been so darn hot to do anything honestly...it's been in the 90's with a heat index of 100+ ~ They keep sayin the humidity is fixing to move out of our area...but when..?...Thats the question..lol
Hope all is well with you guys...anyone have anything exciting planned for the 4th..? We plan on going to see Fireworks on sat. night and monday night...at a couple places....not sure what else we will get into.....
Is it just me or is this week draggin for everyone else too..?... I have to work 4hrs. saturday...so i am hoping for 10am saturday to hurry up...then i am off till Tuesday....Woooowhoooooo
It's so freakin hot...i think we may go swimming....so until next time....
Thanx to Nae for my soakin up the sun tag....: : : Made By Nae : : : and my lil boatin girl tag I believe was made by Tricia...:::Sparkling Creationz:::.....Great job ladies...ya'll are so very talented...Thanx again =)
IT IS SO HOT AND HUMID HERE ALSO!! GLAD YOU HAD GOOD WEEKEND! HOPE YOU GET TO GO CAMPING!!! THAT IS WHAT WE ARE DOING!!
ReplyDeleteHAVE A GOOD ONE
TONI
AWWW ... glad you had a good weekend .... mine welll lets just say SSDD ....
ReplyDeletexoxox
Steph
That is neat.... the boat tag.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
That looks like so much fun! I love watching bands....my cousin has one and we go to see him whenever he plays nearby. Great graphics too! Shelly
ReplyDeleteWhere is that? that not cincinnati is it? on the Kentucky side they have something similar...in Newport. How did you get a pic of me(down below)? I look good dont I...just kidding...well the only thing i dont have is tatoos....Andrew
ReplyDeleteYou have been quite a stranger! lol. My new neighbors came over to invite me and the kidos to a BBQ and watch fireworks. Hope you have fun!!! Brandie
ReplyDeleteI hope you got your a/c problems taken care of. It is miserable without it!.
ReplyDeleteYour sunset picture is very pretty and I want a boat! LOL Have fun watching all those fireworks :)~Melissa
glad you had a great weekend! sorry this is so late ive been in one of those moods of not wanting to do shyt lol but im back hugs cheryl
ReplyDeleteno hun that Terri Sparklin Tag was made by Me...remember you ordered it from My Tag Offers List Rainbow Shimmers?
ReplyDelete