Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Feelin a lil' better...

I've had a terrible stomach flu for the past two days..so needless to say..all i have been doing is laying around...I got sick at 2a.m. sunday night/monday morning....couldn't keep nothing down..I'll spare you the rest of the details...lol

So finally today..I have held down crackers and cheese...I've been trying to drink all that i can...I am starting to feel better finally...so it's back to work tomorrow... and I know i've really got to be "sick"  to say I am ready to go back to work ~ i'm just tired of being in the house!

Has anyone been watching the show.."The Biggest loser"..? It's a reality weightloss show...it comes on ..tuesday nights...I watched it last year..and i'm hooked on it once again...the one who loses the most weight when it is over wins $250,000...talk about motivation!!! I think that would definately light a fire under my ass to lose weight if i knew 250 grand was up for grabs...lol  I'm watching the show in hopes that it will motivate me into changing the way i eat...I hate the word "Diet" ...I really am tired of being fluffy...i would so love to lose some over the winter months...and look hot and feel sexy for Spring of 06' ~ I just have to change my eating habits...cut out all the junk...that fills my cabinets...lol  Jeff and I have been talking about going walking in the evenings as it is getting cooler now...but so far all we have done is talk about it...lol

Well I hope you all are having a good week...tomorrow is Humpday my friends..and that alone is something to smile about =)

            Hugss...

              

6 comments:

  1. Well chic.......we done the walking thing 1 TIME......lol.....We should have stuck with it.....We need to do it again......Only problem is I have something wrong with my right foot....Can't hardly stand on it.....Glad your feeling better girly.....Love Ya Bunches.....Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri Sorry to hear that You've beeb sick, but glad to hear your feeling a little better! The bright side is only three days till the weekend! ((hugs))  Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you figure out a way to "diet" without cutting the good stuff out let me know...I am feeeling a bit "fluffy" myself!

    Stacy

    Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing that you are starting to feel better.  I could have Sexy Voice call you to make you 100% better, lol.

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better.  Sorry it took me so long to comment....things have been crazy around here.  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, you and Jeff talking about going for a walk sounds so familiar.... Aaron and I do that! hahaha  We actually picked a time yesterday, 7pm, then it started raining!  
    I watched biggest loser last year also and loved it, I was hooked.  This year I haven't seen it at all though.  I don't know why.  I also LOVE celebrity fit club, which is the same idea as biggest loser, but with celebrities :)~Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!