Well the weekend is near..and I feel like Poo....wouldn't ya know it! I've been fighting this stomach flu since sunday...it's really kickin my a$$...just when i think i am starting to feel better...BAM...it hits me again ~ Wed. night...i didn't sleep a wink...i was up all night on the brink of blowin chunks(gross...i know..sorry..lol) I had already been off work monday and tuesday with this flu...so i went back to work Wed. and managed to get through it.
Thursday was a different story...going into work with no sleep whatsoever...is not good...it brought back alot of memories of nights when i had been out clubbin...and went straight to work...hungover..feelin like crap...I totally felt the same effects yesterday morning ~ my stomach was churning...i didn't think i was gonna make it...but we have been so shorthanded i knew i had to go into work...so i asked a coworker if she had any tums...she said naw...but she had some meds for nausea...Amen sista!!! Hook a girl up =) So i took that..and ate some crackers..and managed to get through yesterday...but was delerious(sp?)...b/c i had ..had no sleep...and prolly got on everyones nerves...chattering away and actin like a fool...lol So i came home from work and went straight to bed...slept a total of 4 1/2 hours...got up...stomach churning again...UGH! I know i need to go to the Dr....but i don't wanna...<<stickin tongue out>>....i just hate goin to the Dr...lol
So here I sit at 2:10am...wide awake...again...what a prize i will be at work this morning...my coworkers are gonna love me...LMAO I'm determined to get over this crap and have a good weekend tho..i have felt bad for 5 days now...enough is enough ! So when i get to work this morning...i am going to have me a Full Throttle energy drink...and start my weekend off with a bang <grinning> Ohhhh....how my coworkers are gonna wish i had just stayed home....lol Ya see when i don't get sleep...i do one of two things
1. Either turn into InstaBiatchhh
OR
2. Am a chatterbox..and giggly
With auntie flo soon to arrive...it very seriously could be number one...lol I think all my coworkers would gladly choose #2 =)
Sorry I am rambling on about nothing...honestly I am just bored and no one is online to chat with....Boohoo
Ohhh...the other day i went to Jcpenney's...and boy do they have some sales goin on right now...I am going back this weekend if i feel up to it...I bought Jeff...6 shirts..for $32...with a savings of $109...woowhoooo... I got him one U.S. Polo tshirt...and 5 different SouthPole tshirts...for $5 sumthin each. They were reg. 26 bucks...so he was happy when i got home... this weekend they are having the buy one get one for a dollar sale on alot of stuff...so i am thinking about doing some christmas shopping... Christmas will be here before we know it...UGH! I never shop for christmas early...so we will see if i follow through....lol
Anyways...I have bored ya'll enough now...I hope everyone has a good weekend!
Hugss..
~Terri~
I hope you start feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteTry and enjoy your weekend!
Love you girl
Tricia
Could you be pregnant????
ReplyDeleteStacy
Are you sure it's the flu????? Hope you feel better. And yes, we shopped at Penneys this week too. Got Jacob about 5 shirts for maybe $5 each. Great deal and this kid needs clothes very often as he is growing like a week and also he ruins stuff so fast. Just like a guy! lol and you are not allowed to say the "C" word until at least November! GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteTerry? Is there any way you could be pregnant? Stomach flu that last that long? I would go to the dr. Take care Brandie
ReplyDeleteLOL, great minds think alike! Terri, are you pregnant? lol sure hope so. bren
ReplyDeletePoor thing. Hope you're feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteLove,
b