Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Totally Ticked

Why does things have to be so damn complicated...I can't for the life of me get that Quiz going around Jland in my journal....so i say screw it...i am sending it through email...let me know if you want it in the comments...

                        Hugss..

                            ~Terri~

Sorry i am such a tard...i am just a computer idiot....lol

8 comments:

  1. off coursee i want it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone needs to create a journal called "J-land for dummies"! lol Just kidding.  I scored a 70%.  I know a little!  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you email me the quiz. I didn't get it. Thanks Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. send it to me hun! Hugs Cass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh did u copy and past in in the html verison in ur text? (when u type entry it says text in a lil box, scroll click html paste it then go back to text) Hugs Cass

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL no you aren't! LOL But I guess I need to read your J more often because I SUCKED at it! LMAO!  HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi terri, i'm emily I saw your journals link in tricias j and thought i'd stop by and say hello!  Thought your journal was cute!  I had trouble putting that quiz in my journal too after a billion times it finally worked, lol....hope to talk to ya later feel free to stop by and say hi
    http://journals.aol.com/therealslimemmy/EmilysPurplePages/
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, I got 60, I thought I'd do way better than that.  When it asked your age, I just went blank. LOL  ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!