7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Become a Mother
2. Go to Hawaii
3. Find a job that I love
4. Become Debt-free
5. Retire early
6. Own a Log Cabin with a wrap around deck on several acres
7. Fly in an airplane
1. Tend to my own business
2. Be a loyal friend
3. Use selective hearing to the best of my ability...LMAO (Tuning people out when needed)
4. Help wash and keep up 10,000lbs of laundry a day (Work at a hospital)
5. Keep a great credit rating
6. Hang right in there with the guys...drinkin,4 wheelin, fishin...yep...call me a tomboy if you must....lol
7. Be a dependable Wife, Daughter, Friend
7 Things I Can't Do
1. Pump Gas( Nae and Brandie...ur not alone...LMAO)
2. Drive a stick shift
3. Fry Chicken
4. Ride Roller Coasters
5. Stand to see a man cry(it tears me up) although i do love a man who isn't afraid to show his emotional side
6. Bait my own hook when i go fishing...
7. Always be forgiving(need to work on that one)
1. Eyes
2. Honesty
3. Lips(big luscious full lips...oh baby)..so kissable...lol
4. Smile
5. Personality
6. Sense of Humor
7. And a nice A$$ never hurt anyone...hehe
1. I love you babe
2. How are you..?
3. Huh..? (pure habit)...there is that selective hearing again...lol
4. Get down Beau(my dog)
5. Well kiss my ass!!!
6. Oh yeah....
7. Ya'll
7 Male Celebrity Crushes
Honestly i only have one... Troy Gentry (Montgomery Gentry)...yeah baby
LOL ~ great answers!
ReplyDeleteLove,
bridgett
We are so not going to visit anywhere that we have to pump our own gas, But we can go in a manual vehicle. I can drive one! Now all we have to do is get someone dumb enough to pump our gas and we are good to go! Brandie
ReplyDeleteI have never been on an airplane either, scared to death of it.
ReplyDeleteTerra
laughed about the debt free...because you know it aint never gonna happen...ha ha...we are in Debt for life..LOL~Andrew
ReplyDeleteGood answers! And I can't fry anything without burning myself...or bait my own hook...see we got stuff in common! lol GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteI love this... that is so cute! Sounds to me like we have tons in common. Country girls always know how to hang with the men. :) Sometimes we can out do them. ;) Love, Krissy
ReplyDeleteGreat answers terri! I can bait my own hook too :::giggle:::
ReplyDeleteI also need to work on using my selective hearing ;o)
(((HUGS)))
Angel
I LOVE YOUR LIST TERRI!! Pumping your own gas a don't huh? LMAO It's ok! HUGS OXOX
ReplyDelete