Sunday, February 4, 2007

Jason Aldean Concert pics and I'm an aunt again =)

 

 

 

Hey everyone!

So much has been going on...I apologize for not being around much!

Thursday...my stepsis had a baby girl named Emma Louise...weighing in at 6lbs 14oz...I went to see her and she is just beautiful! So i am an aunt again =) 

I haven't got to see Conner yet, I am awful aren't I...lol  I just haven't made it out there to see him yet...but he is over 7lbs now...can you believe that...seems that boy can eat...hehe

Last night was the Jason Aldean concert..I went and got my cousins Chelsey and Ashley...and they stayed all night with me after the concert....I took them for their 16th Birthday....Ashley turned 16 in Jan. and Chelsey will in July...they had never been to a concert before...so i wanted to be the one to take them to their first...they were excited.  One of my coworkers went with us as well.  We had a wonderful time...we were in the front row and center...we couldn't have had better seats it was awesome..all 4 of us got to touch his hand...we were so excited... The smile on the girls faces were just priceless!  As soon as we got in the truck to come home they were calling everyone and saying

"I just got to touch Jason Aldeans hand!!!"

hehehe...I am so glad they had a great time.  Ohhhhhh and guess what....

I caught a drumstick the drummer threw out in the audience....wooooowhoooooooooooo!

Before the concert we went to Texas Roadhouse...it was so good. I gained a pound this past week...BOO!  I will get back on track again this week though =)

Hope you enjoyed the pics..and I hope all is well with you guys...I will try to be around to visit ya'll this week sometime.

Have a good one....

                       Hugs...

                             ~Terri~

20 comments:

  1. I always love when you share you concert pics! I bet your cousins were so excited.  I'm 33 and have never been to a concert.  How sad is that?  Congrats on becoming an aunt again.  ((Hugs)) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great concert pictures!!! What a great gift you gave your cousins!! I can still remember my first concert (summer before 7th gr..Bon Jovi/Ski Row) it was prob. the best just because of the excitement! :)

    Congrats on the new niece too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've MISSED you!!!!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!  Congratulations and the concert sounds like it was a blast~!  HUGS XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Jason.  I think he has the potential to be a big star!

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun!  :)  Congrats on being a new Auntie!  

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on being an auntie again :)
    i've missed ya
    ttyl
    <3, em

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of this guy but he looks good ;-) congrats on being an aunt again..
    Take care..
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS ON BEING A AUNT AGAIN! SO, GLAD YOU HAD A NICE TIME AT CONCERT LOVE V

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being an Aunt again. Babies are priceless. I love them all. Our youngest is 32 now, but it seems as if we barely had him a few years ago. Lol
    Time flies! It really does.
    Glad everybody enjoyed the concert. It's pretty special - the first concert kids go too. It's the one they usually remember most. At least I do.
    Hugs
    Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
            http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

    ReplyDelete
  11. The concert looked like so much fun! Congrats on your new neice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There you are!  I finally found one of your alerts buried in my hundreds of emails!!  So glad you are an aunt again and enjoyed the concert!!!!!  Hold that baby for me.  Don't new babies smell so good!  Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being an aunt :) I'm so glad that Conner is doing well! Wooo Jason Aldean concert AND you touched his hand, lucky girl :)

    Hugs,
    Gretchen
    http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Terri,
    I am sorry also that I haven't been around much. I love ya to pieces but I kind of took a break. But I'm baaaaack! lol
    Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Congrads again Aunt Terri.
    Take care :)
    Huggers,
    Gayla

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool! That sounds like a blast!  Your such a good aunt.  : )  Congrats on the new niece.  Love ya, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16.  Hi Terri!!  Just stopped into have a peak and see how things are in your world =)    congrats on the new niece!!   Hope you get to see her sooner then you have Conner *winks*   Jason rocks doesn't he!!  Thanks for every thing you've done for Riss!!   Hope Saint Valentines finds you this week    xoxoxoxo
              Trent

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like you had a good time at that concert and going out to eat.  Hope everything is going well with you and that you are having a good weekend.  Take care.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like you had a great time. Glad to hear that!

    Hugs,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow front roll, can't get any better than that,
    sounds and looks like a great time, MISSY
    http://journals.aol.com/kidzmakeucrazy/aint-that-nice/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!