Friday, January 26, 2007

Small update..

Hey everyone!

     So sorry i didn't update sooner...Johnnys kidneys are functioning it was a difference in Dr's opinions...not getting into all of that...but anyways...he is still in the hospital...they are trying to get him up and about but he doesn't have much strength right now...thanks for the prayers...keep them coming.

   Hope all is well with you all... I am feeling better now...Jeff still isn't feeling to great..if he isn't any better by sunday he is going back to the Dr.  I'm telling ya...these colds are stickin with us forever...UGH!  Hope you are feeling better Jenny....

Thinking of you Riss, big hugs!

Hope you all have a great weekend

                            Hugs,

                                 Terri

10 comments:

  1. Gosh, I hope EVERYONE is well very soon!

    LORI

    Who I am… underneath it all:  
    http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all of you in my thoughts and prayers. Seems like the flu and colds are not going away this winter!!
    Love you always,
    lisa jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri
    Glad to hear that Johnny's kidneys ARE functioning! Thats great news.  Hope he starts to feel better soon........and Jeff too.  Don't give the cold to Beau! :o)  (((((hugs))))))))  Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your Johnny and praying you guys get rid of these colds. I have a lovely one now too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you are all feeling better soon love vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everyone gets well quick.  HUGS OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys need to all get over your sickness.  It's never good to feel that way, I was battling a cold for three days this week but I knocked it out with nyquil and dayquil gels.  Take care Terri.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  8. keeping prayers headed over
    are you watching the new ai this season?
    ttyl
    <3, em

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers headed your way for Johnny & y'all to get well!!
    Hugs, Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  10. Continued prayers for all of you!

    Hugs,
    Gretchen
    http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!