Saturday, February 2, 2008

Terri's Tidbits...

  

Good morning everyone!!!!

I've been up since 6:30am...couldn't sleep in for some reason..maybe because I fell asleep on the couch around 8 last night..haha!  Damn I am getting old..I use to poke fun at my grandma for going to bed so early...and here I am falling in her footsteps =)

This entry is going to be random, I really haven't got much to update on....

* Jeffs fingers are healing well..thank goodness

* My diet has been going well..I lost 3 lbs this week for a total of 18 lbs!!!!

* I think we are going to rent the UFC fight tonight...a guy that use to wrestle on WWE is fighting for the first time...he is huge and looks like he can kick some ass!

* We were under a winter storm advisory thursday and friday, we got a little sleet and no snow..I was a little disappointed.

*My niece Emma turned one yesterday..time sure does fly.

* Not sure what to have for breakfast...pancakes or sausage, eggs and toast...hmmm

Well I hope everyone has a good weekend...as you can see we don't have much planned....

            Until next time...

                            Hugs Terri

*Thanks to Donna(This, that and Hockey) for the adorable tag...her link is in my sidebar...check her out you won't be sorry =)

14 comments:

  1. didn't sleep in here either...had to take Ethan to a Scout thing....
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there girl, was glad to hear from you on my Journal.  Your as bad as I am  on going to sleep early, not always to my husbands approval.  Have a good day.  Hugs from Granny Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.  adult sleep patterns suck!  :)  

    chris is dying to watch the ufc fight.  i think he might go up to work to watch it.  

    i know it's late but i vote for pancakes!

    enjoy the lazy weekend doll~
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHA! I FOUND YOU!  WHAT AMAZING GRAPHICS! YOU ARE SO CLEVER. I AM JUST LEARNING THIS COMPUTER STUFF. MY 16 YEAR OLD WAS PUTTING ON ALL MY PICS FOR ME AND GOT BORED WITH IT AND FORCED ME TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT MYSELF. I READ THE THING ABOUT WHAT YOUR NAME MEANS.MY DAUGHTER TERUKO  OFTEN GETS PEOPLE TRYING TO NICKNAME HER TERRI BECAUSE THEY CANT REMEMBER HER NAME.LOL  HER NAME MEANS HOWLING WIND OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT. IT SUITS HER TOO BECAUSE SHE IS VERY LOUD AND OUTSPOKEN. LOL  I AM SO GLAD I MET YOU AND DEBBIE! JUNE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful what you wish for in regard to wintery weather.  I'll take California any day.  It's good you are doing well on your diet.  It is a matter of changing habits and you really should put to much solace onto how many pounds you lose.  Eat healthy and you will lose the inches and feel better.  Stay away from that scale because when you plateau you will get discouraged.  Have a happy weekend.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri, I did'nt sleep well either, hope you have a good weekend, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for writting!
    I have insomnia bad. I can lay in bed for 4 hours without sleeping and have done it so many times.
    Have fun this weekend! Great news on the diet!!!
    Hugs ~B

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the rambling... and you are so organized putting a nice star by each thought.  Much easier to read than the way I do go on and on in my journal.  LOL!!  It would take me like about ten full detailed paragraphs to say what you just said.  LOL.  Hope you have a great weekend Terri and wow way to go on the weight loss!!  And so glad to hear Jeff's fingers are healing!  What a cute graphic at the top of this entry.  I want that flat tummy in the graphic.  LOL.  After three babies, I will still have a bulge there LOL. Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Terri.  Just stoppin by to see how you are.  Have a great Superbowl Sunday!!  Love ya, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEY BABYYYYY...GOOD TO SEE ALL IS WELL!!  i CANT WAIT TO CATCH BACK UP BUT CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS! aND HOPEFULLY HUBBY FEELS BETTER ASAP AND IS BACK 100% FOR YA...;)

    iLL BE BACK BABY...iVE MISSED YOU!!

    jACKIE

    ReplyDelete
  11. WTG!  18 lbs!  Is your middle name Renae???  I never knew that.  We had tons of ice but it's been 60 for two days now so I'll take that.  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. THE GIRL ON THE SEETHER VIDEO SOUNDS LIKE THE EVANESENSE GIRL [ THATS PROBABLY NOT HOW ITS SPELLED.]
    I LIKED ALL OF THEM THEY WERE WONDERFUL
    PLEASE TELL DEBBIE THAT I PUT HER ADDY IN MY BOOK AND DELETED THE COMMENT BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANY STRANGERS GETTING IT. YOU KNOW WHAT?  YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! YOUR MOM MUST BE PROUD OF YOU COZ YOU ARE NOT ONLY PRETTY BUT YOU  ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON. I AM NOT SURPRISED BECAUSE YOUR MOM IS ONE TERRIFIC LADY. I AM SO GLAD THAT I MET YOU BOTH. I DID SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU UNCLE. DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SOME MERCY ME VIDEOS ONLINE. I HAVE BOUGHT ALL OF THERE C.D EVEN THE CHRISTMAS ONE. SOME I HAVE HAD TO REPLACE SEVERAL TIMES. MY KIDS KEEP BORROWING THEM. I DONT GO TO CONCERTS ANY MORE . THE LAST ONE I WENT TO WAS JAMES TAYLOR. HE WAS HERE ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO. IS DAUGHTRY COUNTRY MUSIC? KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE IT TO ME. I HAD NEVR HEARD HIM BUT I LIKED IT. MY FAVORITE COUNTRY SINGER BESIDES DOLLY WHO IS OLD LIKE ME  IS VINCE GIL. I ADMIRE HIM BECAUSE HE STRUGGLES WITH HIS WEIGHT LIKE ME  LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok!  This is the type of entries I need to do.  Just little random snipets.  I love it!!!  Do not be surprised if you catch me using this format in future.  Very near future...  :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!