
May 2008 bring you all many blessings!!!!!
2007 has been a year of success,happiness,love and yes even tears...but I made it through..and now we have 2008 to look forward to....New beginnings...life is short...let's not take one moment for granted and make this the best year ever.....

Go out tonight...party with your friends..play cards, have some drinks....watch movies...go to the club...or stay in the comfort of your own home and watch the ball drop....but whatever you do have lots of fun and be careful...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

*Thanks to Donna(This, that & Hockey) and Chris(Cabs Creations) for the wonderful graphics!
Happy New Year to you and yours my friend... may 2008 be filled with all good things
ReplyDeletehugs
d
Happy New year Terri
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too Terri. I sure hope 2008 is better for us all.
ReplyDeleteTake care and Hugs, Chrissie
Happy New Year! May you have a wonderful 2008!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ang
Happy New Year to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteMissie
Happy New Year to you and all of your loved ones also! I hope you have a great 2008!!
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
~Bilinda~
Hope that this is a Wonderful year for ya Terri. I know it will be for me. Brenda
ReplyDeleteWhat? It's 2008 already,Well then
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Happy New Year!!!!
ReplyDeletebecky
Happy new year to you and Jeff. And tell your mom I said Happy New Year to her too!! love you honey bunny!! Shelly
ReplyDelete