Saturday, September 5, 2009

Prayers needed....

Please Please....pray for my stepsister Marisa... as you all know she has breast cancer and had a mastectomy recently....she hasn't healed completely yet....when she does she will start chemo treatments....

They did further testing and found a small place on her other breast and have done a biopsy....PLEASE pray that it isn't cancer ....she is only 29 years old and a mother of 2....it breaks my heart to see what she is going through....and the fear of the unknown for her, her children ,boyfriend and we, her family....is enough to bring me to my knees and scream

WHYYYYYYYYY!?! Why isn't there a cure???? Why do so many women and men and children have to suffer with cancer....their families have to suffer seeing their loved ones suffering. hurting. struggling for the strength to keep fighting for their life.....it's just not fair!

WHY does there have to be a thing such as cancer....it is so common anymore it seems most everyone has had someone in their families with it....or has known someone to go through a cancer journey....

Again, please keep Marisa in your thoughts and prayers....

Thank you so much, we really appreciate it.

We will know the results later next week....

It's all in Gods hands..... I'm keeping the Faith...and never giving up Hope...that Marisa, will be okay....with God and family by her side.

Hope you all have a safe and great Labor Day weekend!

Hugs ...
Me

10 comments:

  1. Hey Terri, we are thinking, praying for Marisa, as well as the rest of you guys.
    Love from New York, the Catskills.
    Sherry & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with Marisa And your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Terri. My thoughts are with your whole family. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry doll..lots of love to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear this news. Will definitely send prayers your way. For Marisa and you and yours.
    Love ya kiddo, Barb *queenb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think You can help your mom by just letting her know you are there for her. I emailed her because I know how hard this is on her to have to go through this so similar to her ister. My prayers are with all of you. I think I mentioned my Soin in law will be going in for Surgery the 17th for colon cancer. My prayers are with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending healing and positive energies!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you my prayer, I don't know why cancer is such a big impact on people. I wish people can die naturally. Why the cancer? I hate it too. Three family members have it and one died. Take care and she is in my though.>>HUGS2U<< Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be praying for Marisa and the family.
    Cancer is so cruel. I don't understand why
    they cannot find a cure. I know they have
    enough money for their research they are doing.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will keep your sister and your family in my prayers. I pray you will find comfort in God's love. He will take care of your sister, and help her through this. Take care of yourself too!!
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!