Hey everyone!!!
Please if you could take a moment and go to this site and check out the video on the far right hand side from Emily Jane Clark...she is from my hometown and was a few years behind me in school, my grandad and her grandma are first cousins....her voice is amazing...I really want her to win...the song is called "Heavens Serenade"...the guy that wrote it is Randy Lanham(my first real crush in school..lol)...he has been in the band of artist such as Wade Hayes...and Clay Walker...but got his start with Marty Brown another local who made it fairly big...but faded quickly.
Thank you so very much..you can vote as many times as you would like until Nov. 6th
I appreciate it so much...
I forgot to mention Emily's dad was also my 8th grade teacher =)
Check it out...I hope you like her and vote
Thanks again
Link below:
Music City Madness Video Contest : CMT.com
Edit: You have to use the zoom button and move arrows to navigate on the page and see names etc...she is in the 8th bracket on the right ~ she is up against Linda Alber...if she beats her she goes to the next round
This may help:
http://www.cmt.com/videos/misc/182770/music-city-madness-2-emily-jane-clark-heavens-serenade.jhtml
*** To vote I think you can only vote using the first link i gave ya...after watching the video click where it says click to select...then X out of that box and go to the box where it says submit votes....the second link is only to view the video ...sorry
I listened to it and it's real pretty but I couldn't figure out how to vote?? Love ya, Shelly
ReplyDeleteAhhhh...the tears are rolling and I have goosebumps...when she sings of St. Peter it really brought tears to my eyes because Mom and Judy are now with Peter my brother. Booohooo! I'm sorry I can't stop crying.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom
she has a pretty voice :)
ReplyDelete