http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP-wutmgmQ8
Not sure if this will work but anyways...(It didn't HELP)....lol
I love Gary Allan...and hope to one day see him in concert... Jeff and I have always loved this song called "The One"....the video is great.... his voice is so sexy and so is he!
Jeff doesn't like much country music at all, so it has to be a great song for him to like it....lol
Kelly and Lori....as country music lovers and Gary Allan fans can u imagine us 3 girls seeing him together.....woowhooooooooo! Lori already got to see him ~ lucky!!!!! Or is soon....when is it??
Anyways just wanted to add one of my fav. songs by Gary Allan....his new song "Watching Airplanes" is awesome.....can't wait to get his new cd!
Have a good weekend everyone....
Hugs...
Terri
Hey, I am nearly 78 and he turns me on. Lucy
ReplyDeleteI love Gary Allan!! Did you get that tag I made of him? love ya!! shelly
ReplyDeleteHey terri with youtube videos if you want to put them in get the html coding and when you paste it into the html sec of aol journals just delete the other part of the code before and after embedded and it should work
ReplyDeletelet me know if that helped
k
ttyl :)
emily
Ok since you haven't posted it yet I'll just leave it here:
ReplyDeleteTrick or Treat!
God Bless and Hugs
Christy http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/ChristysThoughts/entries/2007/10/27/trick-or-treat-through-jland/2220
Wish I could help u on loading the video...but mez think I would only screw it up. lol
ReplyDeleteMr. Allan is a cuite....
Ciao Babe....Brenda
Yes, I've seen him before but I am gonna see him again this weekend with KEITH FRIGGIN' URBAN.
ReplyDeleteOk, at youtube ... copy the code to EMBED. Then open up your journal and change it from text to HTML. PASTE. Walla, you're done!
Now, get to it!
LOL
LORI
I always tell Scott that "The One" is the sexiest song ever sung. I didn't get to her him sing it in concert the first time I saw him, but then again, it was shortly after her lost his beautiful wife. :o(
ReplyDeleteLORI
uhh honey? My brother is doing a concert about 15 miles from me? and guess who he booked? Gary Allan and Cross Canadian Ragweed....omgoodness...I will so be backstage.... :)
ReplyDeleteI have seen him in concert a couple times already....but good lord that man is sexy....
Kelly