
Although I didn't know Penny well, as I only started reading her journal 2 weeks ago.. I felt in my heart the need to pay tribute to her... In just those 2 short weeks, i knew she was a wonderful person and had touched many lives and hearts, one being mine.
May you Rest In Peace Penny...
Gone but never forgotten...
For those in Jland who have known Penny a long while, my heart goes out to you..
I am so sorry for your loss, for Jlands loss.
My deepest sympathy to Penny's family...my thoughts and prayers are with them.
A beautiful tribute. Lucille
ReplyDeleteSorry about the loss of your friend whether new or old. I didn't have the pleasure of knowing her, but she is very loved by a lot of my Jland friends.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii
It's a sad day indeed
ReplyDeletehugs
d
I cant stop crying, I wish someone would say this isnt true : (
ReplyDeleteThanks Terri. I join you in prayer for Penny's loved ones. Love, Shelly
ReplyDeleteAMen...amen....This is a sad day here.
ReplyDeletelove ya,
carlene
she was a constant reader of mine and always left me feeling better about myself. I am ganna missher. My heart is breaking for her daughter and the rest of the family and friends she left in Ohio and all over the world from JLand.
ReplyDeleteShe was a very special lady, full of love and peace and faith.
I am sure she is walking with angels, but still I am sad I never got to meet her in person, I was looking forward to trying to do just that in Jan, I will always remember her and miss her terribly.
Terri, I did'nt know Penny, but she seemed like a great lady, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteI knew she was ill again. She was also one of the first people I met in JLAND. She was such a beautiful soul. I'm sending out prayers for her family and friends and all of us JLANDers who'll miss her wonderful journal. Too young to go. God must have needed a special angel.
ReplyDeleteHope things are OK with you .Sorry I haven't been by ina while. I'm finally working on getting my medical ducks ina row. I haven't forgotten ya.
Hugs, Barb
I've not read Penny until fairly recently, but was aware that the leukaemia had relapsed. It is sad news, Terri.
ReplyDeleteI know this is really hard with your Aunts death being so fresh in your mind. You and your mom are strong people but, but time after time You pull yourself up, but God has his reasons and really puts us to the test, but HE is there for all of us to help us through the difficult times. Lucille
ReplyDeleteHello Terri,
ReplyDeletePenny was a nice gal, a very nice gal. I also did not know her that well. So sad to see her gone.
Take care.
Huggers,
Gayla
wow. i'm shocked. i haven't read her journal in a while. wow.
ReplyDeletei dont even know what to say.
take it easy doll~
~Bernie
Terri, this knocked the living beJesus out of me. We started our journals at the same time and were about the only readers we had. She lived so close to me. I knew the leukemia had returned; just had no idea that it would take her so quickly. It still shocks me sometimes when I realize she's just not around but she is flying with the angels now and out of pain. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDelete