Okay I can't handle anymore. LOL I was looking for pictures of you on the seats rolling on the floor and screaming! LOL Hope you are well and haveing a great New Year. Love from down in Florida, Some of that cold weather must have leaked out, we are getting cool. hahahaha Love ya, Jack & Sherry
I SO wished we lived closer. There are not very many concerts around here. Besides, it would take an act of God to get my hubby to go to a concert. LOL Probably my son too. My daughter MIGHT go. Anyway, I love the photos & I'm so glad you get to go so many cool concerts. Sorry I don't get by your blog more often. Happy New Year ti tiy abd tiyrs, Barb
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
Sure, go ahead, make me even more jealous that you've seen him in person and I still haven't. THANKS!! LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy 2010!
Okay I can't handle anymore. LOL I was looking for pictures of you on the seats rolling on the floor and screaming! LOL
ReplyDeleteHope you are well and haveing a great New Year.
Love from down in Florida, Some of that cold weather must have leaked out, we are getting cool. hahahaha
Love ya,
Jack & Sherry
I SO wished we lived closer. There are not very many concerts around here. Besides, it would take an act of God to get my hubby to go to a concert. LOL Probably my son too. My daughter MIGHT go. Anyway, I love the photos & I'm so glad you get to go so many cool concerts.
ReplyDeleteSorry I don't get by your blog more often. Happy New Year ti tiy abd tiyrs,
Barb
Wow...you had good seats!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got to see your boys again. :)