Saturday, January 2, 2010

If I could only go back in time....

I was sooooo there....and loved every minute of it!

Too bad the person who took the video recorded sideways...it kinda hurts your neck...but is worth it...HAHA

I know Jack, you can't handle much more....and yes John....I am talking about baldie again :)

Can't wait to see him in 2010 ..he is starting the Tour again on the West Coast....then headin to the East....

Enjoy....Monica and Missie :::tossing you girls a bib to catch the drool:::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My best friend and her family were in an accident today...thank goodness they were all okay..... their truck has some damage but it can be fixed....shook their oldest daughter up pretty bad.... first thing she said when the accident was over is she wished she had stayed at my house :( They had been over to visit for a little bit this morning.....

I had to work 4 hours this morning....I sooo didn't want to go outside in the 14 degree weather....UGH!

Wanted to go shopping at Kohl's this afternoon...but it is freezing and I didn't want to get back out...

I rented "The Proposal" the other night...it is such a good movie...loved it!

I have "He's just not that into you" to watch tomorrow...

Have a good weekend everyone....

6 comments:

  1. i have the book somewhere for 'he's just not that into you'

    enjoy and happy new year!


    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ain't watching what's his name sideways! Waht a hoot, you girls were this gone, lying on the floor? Whoa!

    So sorry to hear aobu the friends in the accident, hope nothing is permanent. Vehicles can be fixed/ replaced.
    Love from Down in Florida (don't even say 14 degrees)
    Sherry & jack Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, compare your 14 degrees to my 3 degrees and maybe you will feel warmer. Glad none of your friends were hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caught the bib, putting it on! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your friend and her family are okay. That must've been scary for them.

    I'm dying to see The Proposal. Maybe we'll rent it this weekend.

    I saw HJNTIY at the theater and thought it was pretty cute. I love me some Jennifer Aniston. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!