
Me, Michael(stepbrother) and Marisa(stepsister) @ Moms 12/26/09
Ya see, I was trying to concentrate on the picture being taken and my lovely hubby was behind me with one of our nieces new pony's they got for Christmas stickin me in the rear with it... my brother/sister REALLY got a kick out of it...LOL As you can see Marisa is doing wonderful! :)

My boys!
Is Beau not the most spoiled rotten puppy you have ever seen?!? :)
He is all wrapped up in his new blankie his mamaw(my MIL) gave him for Christmas...it is super soft and he loves it....
Jeff would probably kill me if he knew I posted this pic, but there is nothin sweeter than a man showing affection, even if it is for his doggie!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up this morning to 3 degrees outside with a windchill of -8....I wasn't too happy that I had to get out in it at 5:30am this morning to go to work....but I have a job and for that I am thankful.... but these cold temps have got to go! I know there are alot of other places much colder than us though....
I only had to work 4 hours this morning..... when I woke up we had no water, first thought was "Oh NO I bet our pipes froze"....thankfully it was just the water meter had cracked and it was of no cost to us...they had it fixed in about 10 minutes!
The time is almost here....getting my dentures! I'm really nervous...getting a little scared. I will be getting my impressions done Wed. afternoon...and will probably make an appointment then to get the rest of my extractions and dentures in the same day ..within the next few weeks. That is what I am most scared about, having dentures put in the same day as the extractions...but with pain meds all will be okay. I'm not going around without any....LOL I am getting a immediate temp/custom set.... I will have a temporary set in, I am guessing until my gums heal, the swelling goes down....and I am ready for my permanent set.
I am getting pretty excited at the same time...cause I cannot wait to have a beautiful smile for once in my life.... I know it will give me a huge boost in my confidence.... I will be all smiles :)
I still need to get my Christmas pics on here....I am off tomorrow ...so I may make a slideshow to share....for now I am gonna read a few blogs, maybe take a nap...and tonight watch Paranormal Activity with my honey! I have a feelin I might be a little scared and will need to snuggle...hehehe :)Hope ya'll have a great sunday!
Love the pictures. You will get used to your new choppers in no time. Just don't give up on the dentist adjusting them no matter how many times it takes. That is the secret of eating with them or putting them in your pocket.
ReplyDeleteWow, does time pass fast? Seems a long time ago you were concerned and anxious for this time to come. I know it will go perfectly, of course you will have to get used to the look and the feel. I speak from experiencing that with some very close to me. I have been fortunate with my teeth.
ReplyDeleteYeah that is a good picture of Jeff.
But back to the teeth winthin a few weeks it will be natural to you. We are happy for you!
Love, Stay warm
Jack & Sherry
Ok now how is it I seem to not be getting all of your updates? Grrr, I feel so out of touch with you on the blog world anyways!!! :) Off to get all caught up!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see your step-sister doing well!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see pictures of you smiling all huge with your new teeth. I know everything will go great and it will all be so worth it!
Wow I can't beleive it is getting that time already. I think I told you that my sis in law has had them since she was 18. She is now 72 & I think has only had 3 sets in that entire time. I didn't know she had dentures when I met her and didn't know for YEARS!! My dad got them when he was in his 6os I'd guess. He didn't have a good dentist and the dentist ruined the dentures trying to adjust them. I just think that my dad wouldn't keep them in long enough to get used to them. So when he DID put them in, they didn't "feel right." Finally he went so long without that his mouth changed and the dentures never would stay in when we COULD convince him to put them in. Cranky old fart. But I miss him.
ReplyDeleteThat is a precious photo of Jeff & Beau & nooo Beau isn't spoiled at all. LOL
Those are good photos. Your hair is getting so long. Take care and I'll be thinkin aboutcha.
Luv N Hugs, Barb *queenb
Those are great pictures! I can't wait for it to warm up!
ReplyDeleteWow...your stepsister looks FANTASTIC! You'd never even know she was sick. That's wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI adore the picture of Jeff & Beau. Beau might be spoiled, but that's okay. He's your baby...he deserves it.
And finally, I'm so excited about your new teeth! Can't wait to see that super bright smile. ;)
Love the pic of Jeff and Beau! :) Too cute!!
ReplyDelete