Soaking up some sun...indoors while it's freezing out
Beau all cozy by his "Fireplace" he loves it! He will go sit by it and look at us as if he is asking us to turn it on for him...LOL My baby boy is smart!
Beau all wrapped up in his blankie ready for a nap
You got some good pics of the girls & Beau. I think I've snagged all the Christmas pics so far and I grabbed the ones of Beau too. I didn't have these 2 pics of the girls so thanks.
Love the pictures. That reminds me of my Chancy. She had a bed and blanket that we had to cover her up every night. I know I have memtioned her age before she was 21 years old. Beau looks like a sweet little person. Chancy was a person.
PRECIOUS PRECIOUS pictures. Frodo (who is a long haired chihuahua) and is cold natured. He either sleeps right next to Jake (maltipoo) or under SOMEBODY's afghan or covers. LOL He also like a brick when he's asleep. Doesn't wake up & almost impossible to move. LOL Thanks for sharing the photos. Luv ya kiddo, Barb
I love how much Beau loves blankets. A lot of dogs don't. My miniature dachshund used to bury himself under all the blankets on the bed. He'd crawl all the way to the bottom and that's where he'd sleep. LOL I miss him still...
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
More good pictures, cute. Oh yeah and the little brown eyed one too! hahahah
ReplyDeleteBeau looks so laid back and relaxed.
Love ya!
Jack & Sherry
Cute pics! If we even leave the heating pad on and unattended our doggy gravitates to it as well! Dogs sure can be smart cookies!
ReplyDeleteLoads of cuteness right there :)
ReplyDeleteI love yiour pictures of the little man and kids of course. Tell Beau his sweater is very flatteriung.
ReplyDeleteYou got some good pics of the girls & Beau. I think I've snagged all the Christmas pics so far and I grabbed the ones of Beau too. I didn't have these 2 pics of the girls so thanks.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom
Love the pictures. That reminds me of my
ReplyDeleteChancy. She had a bed and blanket that we had
to cover her up every night. I know I have
memtioned her age before she was 21 years old.
Beau looks like a sweet little person. Chancy was a person.
Shirl
PRECIOUS PRECIOUS pictures. Frodo (who is a long haired chihuahua) and is cold natured. He either sleeps right next to Jake (maltipoo) or under SOMEBODY's afghan or covers. LOL He also like a brick when he's asleep. Doesn't wake up & almost impossible to move. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the photos.
Luv ya kiddo, Barb
I love how much Beau loves blankets. A lot of dogs don't. My miniature dachshund used to bury himself under all the blankets on the bed. He'd crawl all the way to the bottom and that's where he'd sleep. LOL I miss him still...
ReplyDeleteYour nieces are adorable!
I love the pictures!
ReplyDelete