Hey everyone...
I spent most of my weekend alone, cause Jeff was afraid he would get pink eye...lol So he went fishing saturday and caught about 20 bass...then went sunday also...and caught 2.
So while he was gone sunday i jumped at the chance to rent a chick flick...and rented "Closer" with Julia Roberts and Jude Law i believe ...anyways..i really don't know how to explain this movie ~ it was wild ~ it through you from one extreme to the next ~ it was sorta weird....but in a good way ~ all in all i liked it ~ but i wouldn't buy it for my collection.
I went back to work today...thought my eye was doin better ~ well it was , till noon...then it started flarin up again...UGH...I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy..well ok maybe i would <<evil grin>>...hehe So who knows they may send me home again in the mornin...as if that would hurt my feelings....lol
I want to wish my Mom and Stepdad a Happy 18th Anniversary...it was yesterday but i never got to make an entry....Love ya'll...and i wish ya'll many many more happy years 2gether...i couldn't ask for better parents !
Nitey Nite...
~Terri~
I didn't like Closer. Just thought it was all about getting some. If I am not getting some, nobody else can be! LMBO Brandie
ReplyDeleteSometimes we just need some alone time! I know I do! lol I hope your watching the ACMA tonight! after American Idol? Shelly
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your eye is still bothering you! :o(
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool about your parents Congrats to them. I think two of my kids are getting pink eye. I know how you feel. I had it both eyes. It was terrible. Hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteAMy
http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/ABookClubforJLanders/
Hey hun, i feel the same way about that movie! aghhh pink eye sucks!! Cass
ReplyDeletehey there girlie!!!
ReplyDeletethe pics are great!!
your yard is very pretty!!
hope your burn goes away soon
i don't even have time to go to a bed any more
....lol.... these white legs can land a plane...lol
have a good day.
toni