Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Short N Sweet....

Holyyy crap ola...can we say summer has arrived..it got up to 90 degrees today in Kentucky ~ heat wave..lol

Needless to say I turned on the air...which i thought would totally piss in my hubs cheerios..because he is a tight a$$ and likes to wait till the last minute to turn the air on ~ he came in...looked at me and said...WTH...i said..yeah...WTH..it's freakin 90 degrees in May...the air is on PERIOD!!!...no more was said..hehe Can't ya'll tell Auntie Flo is on her way to visit...PMS..UGHH..lol

American Idol tonight..I don't even wanna say who i fear will go home...because i really like the final 4...it gets hard when it gets down to the nitty gritty ~ but i heard on the radio this morning that they screwed up the voting again so who knows what will happen tonight...

     Until next time...Tootles

            Hugss..~Terri~

8 comments:

  1. 90? It was overcast here in Oregon. That's it, I am packing my shit and moving to Kentucky. Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah these past 2 days here in ohio have been almost 90!
    Is his weather crazy or what?! It's only may for goodness sakes! UGH!
    ((HUGS))
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah these past 2 days here in ohio have been almost 90!
    Is his weather crazy or what?! It's only may for goodness sakes! UGH!
    ((HUGS))
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so completely torn on who I want to win American Idol. I know I want either Keri or Bo to win... but who knows what will happen. So far, there chances look pretty good. 90 degrees... yucki. I hate heat. I hate cold too, hell... i sound like such a complainer. Later chica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe your hubs is so tight a$$ed. When it's freakin 90 degrees the air goes on or I go postal.  No exceptions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Terri!!  How's it hanging?  Got up to almost 90 here in good ol NY state...  So Anthony is gone and those three are left, would have to agree with the choices, but lost my will to watch anymore..  HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send some heatwaves this way PLEASE!!!  It's only getting to about 70 here, although I did manage to get sunburn yesterday, and was only outside for 25 minutes.

    I was surprised it was Anthony, only because I never cared for him, which made me think he would win the damn thing...did I ever mention the show was created just to piss ME off??

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey how's  the wheather today?
    it is hot here too ithink it is hotter there than here in
    florida...and my air has been on sincethe middle of march..lol
    it gets hot i turn on air 70 all the time in my house...lol
    have a good night.
    toni
    my day of thoughts to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!