Monday, May 9, 2005

Monday...already

Hiya everyone!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day....Friday night we went to my mothers to celebrate...and we went to his mothers yesterday.. I love getting 2gether with family...I would like to see them more often ~ but when ya work all the time ..it's seems like there isn't much time for anything else...sad isn't it..I am just gonna have to take the time to just do it!!!  Other than that we really didn't do a whole lot over the weekend...Saturday night we did manage to go out to eat at Red Lobster...Yummm..and went shopping...I seen the cutest Skecher flip flops i want...they are freakin 20 bucks tho...lol I have to have them...they are out of my size right now...i am hoping the price might drop some more when they get my size in...but i think 20 bucks IS on sale...ahhh these people make a killin...lol

Have a good afternoon everyone...and don't forget American Idol tomorrow...the final 4... =)

              Hugss...

                 

P.S.

My cute lil creddy teddy tag was made by ChillinJville...thanx girl...great work!

6 comments:

  1. aww i feel you on finding time for get togethers! I stay home all day,a and time still seems to slip away!
    I love flip flops too! I just tossed out about 15 pairs of socks! I hate tennis shoes, Iam in flip flops ALL year long!!!!!!
    Yes yes, final 4....BYE Anthony! LOL
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother's Day was good, pigged out, stayed in jammies all day, no different than any other Sunday LOL.

    I love Skechers, and Red Lobster...but not in that order.  :)~

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know.... it's hard to shell out $20 on flip flops... I hear ya on that!!!  Red Lobster..... YUM!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have actually been watching American Idol lately.  I never really get into it until the end! lol  Glad you had a good time on Mothers Day.  Oh and I say go for the shoes, they're probably worth the money.  But you really should try Roxy Brand! lol  Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huumm 20 bucks, sounds like a deal to me. Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you I needed to stop by and say hello to you and happy mamas day to you ::wink:: I have sure missed your journal.....I will try to be along a little bit more!!!
    Love you
    Chelle
    ps I love the song choice ::wink::

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!