UGH..could this week get any worse..?
Yesterday morning when i arrived at work, i pulled in the parking lot as always..had a little time to kill and usually wait till someone else in my dept. pulls up so we can walk in together..because we have to park out in BFE...and it's a pretty good walk to the building..so i was sittin there mindin my own business when i happend to look in my rearview mirror and seen this man walking up behind my truck ~ he came between my truck and the car parked beside me on my passenger side..and said loud enough where i could hear him.. " I need to ask you a question"...well my first instinct was...this mofo might have a gun..so i shook my head no...he said " crack ur window a little ~ i need to ask you something"...I shook my head no again..i thought bullfreakin shit...he could pull a gun, knife or anything on me...who in their right mind walks up to a woman alone in a parking lot at 5:30am wanting her to roll her window down...i don't think so!!!!! Am i over-reacting..? Cause it scared the shit outta me...lol Finally he threw his hands up in the air and walked away...I had my cell phone beside me the whole time in case he tried anything else...and my doors were locked ~ i should have called the PoPo immediately..so anyways u know how word spreads like wildfire at any workplace....security came to talk to me and wanted me to look at a few pics to see if i could identify the man...wouldn't you know the first pic they pull up was his!!! I found out later that he had just got out of jail...so i hope they stiffen up security and watch out before anything really bad happens.
In other news...sad news i might add...lol
Welp ladies...Kenny Chesney is off the market...lol He got married yesterday to Renee Zelwigger(sp?)..sorry to lazy to look up the correct spelling...lol The chick in the movie..Bridgette Jones Diary...i was totally shocked to say the least!!! I've always thought he was a lil' hottie ~
American Idol ~ The Final 4 ~ Tonight
Get those dialing fingers ready to cast ur votes for your fav's...!!!!
Hugss...~Terri~
Ugh I can't stand that woman, and her squinty eyes!
ReplyDeleteEven weirder is Seal and Heidi Klum....
Go VONZELL!
Oh Man Terri! I would have been scared out of my wits!! Glad your ok though and the idiot didn't decide to get violent or do something stupid. If the cops have his pic already...I'm assuming that he's already been in a few questionable incidents already!
ReplyDeleteKenny Chesney is a hottie!! But I like renne too...so i wish them the best of luck ;o)
(((HUGS)))
~Angel
Tell me how fucked up that is! Thank god you were smart enuf not to open your window or your door! good for you...
ReplyDeleteI am much cuter than Renee....Kenny should have waited on me! DAMMIT.....I aint sending a damn gift thats for sure!..hehehe
Kelly
I hate when peeps come up to you in parking lots! I ALWAYS tell them that they shouldn't be approaching women in parking lots! This one time I told a guy that and he just starting cursing me out. Jerk! I'm glad your ok. And as for American Idol, Anthony is probably gone! lol Shelly
ReplyDeletehello!!
ReplyDeletei want to start off by saying you have a great journal!
my name is toni and i am looking to find more journals to read i have one but i am a computer idiot and don't know how to tell you to get there...lol...
here is the name of it: my day of thoughts to you.
hope to here from you
have a good day
OH MY GOSH.... HOLY MOLY!!! I cannot believe that happened. God musta really been looking out for you. Good thinking on your toes. WOAH. Anyways, Renee is a lucky woman! Talk with you later. Glad to know you are O.K. Love, Krissy
ReplyDelete