Sunday, May 22, 2005

Wonderful weekend...

Hey everyone...

   Friday night my cousin Jessica who is home from college for the summer came over to stay the weekend ~ before she came over Jeff and I went to our nieces 7th bday party...we had a really good time ...we stayed up late and just chilled and talked about girlie things...to get caught up on one anothers lives..since it had been awhile since i seen her ~ Saturday morning we got up about 10..got ready and went out to lunch at Texas Roadhouse...then we went shopping to Fashion Bug, Kmart, Walmart and JCPenney's ...I ended up spending way too much i bought me 5 shirts..and got Jeff a new summer wardrobe...cause he needed one desperately...i got him a pair of levi khaki cargo pants..reg. $40 for 19 bucks...some Southpole Polo shirts..buy one get one for $1...2 Pair of Arizona shorts reg. $38 for $14..buy one get one for $1..and 2 pair of levi shorts...one blue jean carpenter and the other Khaki...and i got him a Pink Floyd "Wish u were here" t-shirt...he was really happy when he seen all the bargains i had bought for him...we hardly ever buy ourselves clothes...maybe twice a year..so that was nice...I got my cousin Jess a tshirt that said "I is a collage stoodent"...lmao...it is hilarious...and got her a pair of jeans for her birthday on the 25th ~ but u know me i can't wait...i already gave the stuff to her...so we got home about 6pm..and Jeff had mowed 4 yards...he was wiped out ..he wanted to go buy a riding lawn mower..since he is mowing so many yards now..and he wanted to go out to eat...guess where...None other than Texas Roadhouse..lol....I said we just ate there for lunch...but he really wanted to go there....so we did...we got home about 10...drank a few Mikes Hard Cranberry Lemonade's...yum yum..and went to bed about 2am...

Sunday ~  We slept till about 9...got up and lounged around the house for awhile...Jess went to visit a friend...and Jeff, Beau and I went down to the river to watch the boats....we had a good time...I forgot to mention...we have a new addition to the family as u can see in the pics above...we bought a chihuahua thursday night...we named him Beau(Bo)...he will be a year old in June and weighs about 4lbs...and is the sweetest lil' guy ever...housebroken and all...hasn't made a mess in the house yet..and is very obedient...sooo..there is my weekend in a nutshell...how was ur's..?...Thanks to all who left me some love in my last entry...and thank you to Heather for pimpin out my J tryin to get me some new readers....ya'll are the best...have a great week....

                 Until next time...

                     Hugss...~Terri~

11 comments:

  1. I NEED ONE OF YOUR WEEKENDS!!!!
    REALLY, REALLY, BAD.....LOL....LOL
    MY CHILDREN ARE ABOUT TO DRIVE ME TO DRINK
    LOL. GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD ONE
    TONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Girlie I so miss our weekends out or if it was just a weekend with visiting each other..........Time passes by so fast.......Maybe soon we can hangout more together........I miss ya girlie........LOVE YA PAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best time of year to find bargains on clothes!  I have been shopping some too, trying to get some of the kids school clothes out of the way for next year.  Glad you had a good weekend with your cousin and congratulations on the new edition!  Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU WENT SHOPPING WITHOUT ME??? OH I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!!  JUST KIDDING, GREAT PICS, GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.

    TERRA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there I was just stopping by since you were pimp'd on Heathers journal.  Here is my link if you ever wanna stop by.  Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Southpole shirts are a GREAT BUY!.  There not on sale here in Missouri. saw you left a comment on my journal, you have a great journal as well. Texas Roadhouse rules...I love the hotwings from there...they serve big pieces.
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, that puppy is so cute!  I read this entry in my alert email, but didn't come see the pictures... bad melissa! haha  
    I know you got all those deals at JCPenney, because I bought Aaron some Arizona jeans for $14, heck, I splurged and got him 2 pairs! LOL  I also got my girls some of those buy one get the second for a dollar things.  I love it!  Wouldn't it be fun to go shopping together?  I wish I could have gone with you and your cousin. haha
    I also just had to say, I freakin' love your sheets!  They look so soft and I bet the just feel delicious on your skin.  I loved the pictures of you, they look so nice and girl, your hair looks great! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Terri!!! Glad you had fun with your cousin!  Your Dog is so Cute and thanks for sharing the pics!  Looks like you were having a blast! Take Care  Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pics.... sooo cute. I wanna puppy now. Great, you gave me puppy fever. :) I  love shopping for new clothes. I think I am addicted to it actually. I also rarely buy an item at full price, I am all about some sale and clearance. Whoo hoo, Later gal, Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  10. im so glad you had a fun filled weekend with your cuzz. and i just luv your doggie how cute is all those pics. Cheryl*

    ReplyDelete
  11. just wanted to say you go girl you sexy thing racheal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!