Sunday, May 1, 2005

I've been Tagged...

Becky over at Mumma4evr's life or lack thereof Tagged me today...I am to answer 5 of the sentences of my choice below :

The "Questions":

 If I could be a scientist.....I too would come up with some kind of a cure for things such as Aids...Cancer...etc...

If I could be a farmer.....


If I could be a musician...I would create music that would touch everyones lives...contemporary christian music more than likely....

If I could be a doctor...I would see old people free of charge....and give them huge discounts on meds

If I could be a painter...


If I could be a gardener...every spring i would visit old folks homes and bring them beautiful bouquets of flowers to make them smile...for some do not have anyone to come see them.

If I could be a missionary

If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect

If I could be a linguist...

If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...

If I could be an athlete...

If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an inn-keeper...

If I could be a professor...

If I could be a writer...I would write a book about my life and how i have been blessed....


If I could be a llama-rider...

If I could be a bonnie pirate...

If I could be an astronaut...


If I could be a world famous blogger

If I could be a justice on any one court in the
world...

If I could be married to any current famous political figure..

 

4 comments:

  1. Great answers..It seems like you have such a great respect for your elders....Thats so aswesome! I wqould have never thought of the gardening thing...Thats wonderufl..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would write a book on my blessings too, Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im still confused about all this tagging thing hehe
    Hugs Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what this is all about ....lol as usual i supose...lol

    Hugs Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!