Tuesday, May 3, 2005

REMINDER...

REMEMBER..

AMERICAN IDOL TONIGHT!!!!

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITES...REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEND LAST WEEK...YOUR VOTE JUST MIGHT BE THE ONE THAT COUNTS....

   ~GO BO AND CARRIE~

5 comments:

  1. They sing two songs tonight, which makes me even angrier that we have to sit through 2 performance by Scott!  UGH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont vote for Scott! LMBO Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know how Scott has made it this far... I am all about some Bo and Carrie. They are so talented!! ~Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder.  (As if I could forget!  LOL)

    Go Bo!!!  I miss Constantine.  ::sigh::

    Love,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't watch it or vote, but Kara said that Carrie was good.  I still want Bo to win, no matter what!! LOL ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!