Friday, August 5, 2005

BLING BLING

    ~The Ring~

I know this isn't a very good pic...but it's all i can do...the pic doesn't do the ring justice..it is much more beautiful in person

So how is everyones Friday going..? Mine is going fine...I am off work today for my Birthday holiday...yes my birthday is tomorrow..BLAH! Over the freakin hill..I will be turning 31, I simply cannot believe it....I think Jeff is taking me out to eat tomorrow night and shopping...not sure where we will eat somewhere nice..like Texas Roadhouse or Red Lobster prolly...I can't wait...

I have to work tomorrow morning...on my Bday...couldn't get nobody to take some overtime for me...damn them..HAHA!

Well i hope everyone has a funfilled weekend....i'm gonna try to =)

                      Hugss..

                            ~Terri~

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and nice ring!!!!!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still beautiful to me! Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!! HOPE ITS A GREAT DAY EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE TO WORK.

    TERRA

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh i love it!  and happy birthday tomorrow....

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...LOVE IT!!!! And have a great birthday!! even though youre working..they should pay you double or something..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is very pretty!!!
    happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
    hugs toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. the ring looks great Terri. Happy Birthday to you too. bren

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFULLLLLL RINGGGG : ) FOR A BEAUTIFUL PERSON HAPPYY B DAYYY AND IF YA GO TO TEXAS ROADHOUSE EAT FOR ME TOO I MISS THAT PLACE :( MUAHZZ CHICA

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy bday! the pic isnt there :( hugs cass

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie!!! That ring is sooooooo beautiful. I can't believe you gotta work on your birthday, thats nuts! Sounds like you are gonna have a good day anyways! Later doll, Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLL
    Hugs Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, so where'd you go to eat?  Both places sound good to me!  
    I think your ring is sooo pretty and it looks perfect on your hand.  I know how taking pics of stuff is, sometimes it won't take a good pic for anything.
    I hope you had a great birthday and you aren't over the hill yet girl!  That's when you turn the big 4-0. ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. *thats a nice ring*

    ReplyDelete
  14. TEE HEE!! I AM OLDER THAN YOU ARE!!  HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! IAM SO SO SO SORRY I MISSED MY LITTLE LIONESS' BIRTHDAY!  ALL Leo's should be petted on their special day, tee hee!!   SHAME ON ME!!!!  Where ya been?? LOL!  The wring is beautiful, you deserve it, you are one heck of a sweet heart Terri!!  BIG HUGS! XOOX (My 34th birthday is 20 days after yours!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!