Sorry i have been away...just don't feel like writing...I have alot on my mind....
My aunt called me yesterday and her cancer is back =(
It's in a different place this time, she has a Dr's appt. tomorrow..and will find out the details...she just found out last week that her 14yr old daughter has scholiosis....could ya'll please keep them both in ur prayers...I prolly won't be writing much for awhile...just here and there...bare with me...cause eventually...i will be back in full force!
Hugss...
~Terri~
They are both in my prayers and so are you take care.
ReplyDeleteTerra
my thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family , my aunt just passed :( shes in a better place now and i have scoliosis i found out while having a epidural b 4 my c section ...just keep positive the Lord is watching over u :)
ReplyDeleteThey are both in my thoughts! Take care. Brandie
ReplyDeleteIm so sorry to hear this girlie..You KNOW my prayers are with you and your whole family..I know how terrible cancer is..my mom and grandma have had it..(((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteJackie
((((Terri)))) I'm so sorry to here this sweetie :o(
ReplyDeleteI will keep them both (and YOU) in my thoughts and prayers. May they both find strength and comfort with the Lord.
(((((many Hugs))))))
Angel
hi girl. Sorry to hear about the cancer news. Will definately be in my prayers. Take Care and God bless! Ann
ReplyDeletePoor thing. Cancer is a bitch I tell ya. It has plagued my family for the past 15 years. I still smoke too, so don't feel sorry for me when it's my turn.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't worry too much about the scoliosis, my sister had it too at that age. She's fine now, a bitch but I'm sure that's not the cause of it! LOl
did I make u laugh?
~V~
I'm so sorry about your aunt, the poor woman. It sucks for someone to have to deal with something like cancer even once, much less twice. I'm sure she'll beat it, just as she did before. She must be strong to have gotten thru it the first time.
ReplyDeleteAs for your cousin, she'll be fine too. One of my friends has scholiosis(sp?) and you would never know it. She does have rods along her spine to keep it straight, but I'd have never known that if she didn't tell me. She's just a normal, happy person. LOL Hang in there Terri, things will look up. ~Melissa
I understand Terri, I really do. come back when you can. I will still check on you hon. I am so sorry. HUGS XOOX
ReplyDeleteI will definately keep them in my prayers...but hey, cheer up...its LABOR DAY!...so wha cha got planned? ~take care Andrew
ReplyDelete