Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Do i really have to come up with a subject..?

Hey everyone =)

I have nothing to report...my life has been pretty boring since my last entry...didn't really do much over the weekend...tomorrow is humpday...this week is poking along....i have to work sunday...BLAH!  I think whomever came up with the idea to have anyone work weekends should be shot...lol  Oh well it's only 4 hours...but thats not even worth getting out of bed for ~ Welp Jeff is fishing...so i guess i am gonna go find somethin to watch on tv...and lounge around...hope ya'll have a good night...

                        Hugss..

                             ~Terri~

7 comments:

  1. yes this week IS poking along...very slowly...lol. O' well...my boys start school tomorrow so maybe I won't be so bored now....lol.
    HUGS!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want margarita's...hop on a plane and down some with me will ya???

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consciousness- that annoying time between naps!  lol  Hope you have a super week!  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes that person should be shot, I totally agree!!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, I totally agree with what you say about working on weekends! Especially when the bosses don't even have to work, they are at a ball game somewhere or at the races! That is just totally unfair. hehe, I have to work a few hours on Sunday too! talk with ya later, brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish I has nothing to report....I trade you life for mine anytime!...LOl ..so are you into any of the reality TV shows...like BigBrother?

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY GIRL I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND IN A WHILE BUT IM TRYING TO GET BACK TO MY BASICS YOU KNOW? SO JUST TO FORE WARN YA ILL BE AROUND MORE HUGS cHERYL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!