Thursday, August 18, 2005

Need i say more..?

I keep putting off getting gas thinking that maybe just maybe the price will drop a lil'...$2.50 a gallon for reg. unleaded...UGH!  I guess i better go ahead and fill up before it reaches the prices above...lmao

    Have a good afternoon everyone...

                         Hugss..

                             ~Terri~

9 comments:

  1. I know, isn't it un-freaking-real!!!!!
    I cant understand it..makes my head spin!
    Love ya hun
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing the same thing. I broke down and filled up today because I read that it's going to end up over 3$ by the middle of next week. This really blows!! If consumers would stand up for themselves and stop buying all these piece of shit suv's maybe we could do something about this!
    (((HUGS SWEETIE)))
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is no joke.  I'm paying the same as you, 2.50 a gallon here.  It sucks.  My CAR takes $32!  That's what my mom used to put in her truck to fill up.  It's rediculous. ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YOU SHOULD girl....here its already 2.43 everywhere..lol

    It used to cost me 18 to fill up..now its 25..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am telling you, I have a 3 hour drive coming up next weekend, I AM SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING OVER 50 bucks just to get there and come home.. not to mention gas whilest there, we are talking almost 100$ just to go up and back for 3 days....... lol O M G!  HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl! i understand up bye the interstate it is 2.79$ for the cheap stuff i am so over driving. when we moved to Florida 5 yrs ago it was only .98$ i am sickened..
    hugs toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. $2.79 here in Bend, Oregon.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I KNOW ITS ABSOLULTY RIDICOLOUS....SERIOUSLY...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!