Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Loungin' around....

Hey everyone =)

Hope everyone had a good weekend !

I had a great Birthday..thanx to everyone who wished me a happy one =)  Jeff took me out to eat at Texas Roadhouse..I had a delicious steak, baked potatoe and a house salad..and of course rolls with the cinnamon butter ~ I'm gettin hungry just thinkin about it...hehe  We then went shopping..and on the way home we stopped by at Star Trax which is closing down..they were selling VHS tapes for 3 bucks ..Jeff picked out 11 of those for him...and they were selling Brand new dvd's for 8 bucks...i picked out 4 of those...I watched a few over the weekend...

Ladder 49...really good movie...glad i bought it

Meet the Fockers...Hilarious..really glad i bought it...it had me rollin

Shall we Dance...really sweet and romantic...not my hub's kinda movie..lol..i am glad i bought it

Little Black Book...it was good..but not as good as i expected...i could have done without buying it...oh well live and learn right...lol

Is it just me or is this week draggin..?

Well thats my weekend in a nutshell...how was your's..?

                      Hugss..

                           ~Terri~

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICY!!! HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! THE RING IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS :o)
    (((HUGS)))
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this week is draggin azz terri, but of course, I'm waiting for Friday to roll around. have a good one talk with ya later, bren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great B-Day!  And now I'm hungry too now...thanks.

    Yes, this week is dragginf..it feels like it should be Thursday already, but it's only Hump Day...now I'm sad on top of hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good weekend....mine was busy as usual!  And Happy Belated Birthday! : )   GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's dragging for me to.  I loved Meet the Fockers and Ladder 49.  Hope your week is just peachy!!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Terri I am so glad to hear that you had a good birthday.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!