Hey everyone....
Not too much to update about...been to the video store again..lol...dvd's are down to 5 bucks...so i bought a few more...
Raising Helen, Bringing Down the House, Jersey Girl...I have seen all of these...and I really like them...just wanted to add them to my collection...I also bought Wicker Park..haven't seen it yet...I got Hide and Seek...it was very good...keeps ya on the edge of ur seat...I bought Jeff "I Robot"...dunno if it is good or not...we shall see....we watched one of the ones we bought the other day...Saw...it was really good...another one that keeps ya on the edge of ur seat...just waiting to see if they will drop the prices below 5 bucks...if they do i'll prolly go back...lol
It's Hump Day people...thats somethin to smile about...i suppose...hope ya'll are having a good week...
Hugss..
~Terri~
5 bucks for DVD's? unheard of...where tha hell are you getting those dvd's? Oh I robot is freakin cool...and wicker park is a little mysterious....yeah..its hump day..need to do some humping ;)...LOL just kiddin...have a great week~Andrew
ReplyDeleteWow...only $5? I'd be in heaven. I have a DVD addiction. I just watched Jersey Girl the other day...it was really cute. So is Bringing Down The House. Oh...and Saw. That was just wrong. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove,
bridgett
i robot is good!!
ReplyDeletehugs toni
Oh you are a load of fun LMAO!
ReplyDeleteI will be watching Constantine this weekend, that's pretty much all I have been interested in. I would love to catch a friggin movie at the theatre, before summer ends. I think I went only once!