Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!
I just want to list a few things i am most
thankful for today and always....
*My Faith in God...without him and his guidance in life...I don't know where i would be...especially this year after losing my aunt Judy to breast cancer...he has been my rock!
* My family ~ I love you Mom!
* My honey Jeff...he is a wonderful husband i can't imagine life without him
* My Health...besides the common colds and flus...i consider myself healthy and for that i am thankful
* Home sweet Home...a roof over my head, with food on the table and heat to keep me warm, when some have nothing...
* U.S. TROOPS ~ for fighting for our Freedom..and the sacrifices they go through being away from their families...
* My job ~ may not be the greatest but it pays the bills...and for that i am thankful
* All of my wonderful friends my real life friends and my online friends...you all mean so much to me...with every card, email, comment, or IM...you will never know just how much you mean to me and how much i treasure your friendship!
* I can't forget to add my puppy Beau Beau....he's my baby =)
You truly are blessed. As am I. I hope you and yours have a joyous Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteHoliday hugs, Barb
Hi Terri,
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you! :-)
I'm thankful for many things myself. Have a wonderful holiday.
Huggers,
Gayla
What a great list. Happy Thanksgiving - Leene
ReplyDeleteGreat list :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great Thanksgiving, Terri!
Hugs,
Erika
Happy Thanksgiving, Terri! We are all blessed with many things. Have yourself a wonderful day...Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful to have a friend like you! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletePhil
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!! Make sure to leave room for dessert!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
happy thanksgiving terri!
ReplyDelete<3, emily
I hope you had a happy turkey day.
ReplyDeletelove,lisa
Happy Thanksgiving, Terri! There is so much to be thankful for...
ReplyDeleteand you are a blessing :-)
A great list and yes we do have so many wonderful blessings!!! Hugs,
ReplyDeleteLisa
What a great list, Terri...shows your heart and your head are in the right place!
ReplyDelete~Meg