Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Prayers needed please...

          

If there is anyway possible...if you pray pleaseeeee pray for my cousin Sandra tonight....She is 6 months pregnant and went into labor last night...she went to the hospital....then this morning they rushed her to another hospital about an hour and half away...that has a NICU team....in which our local hospital does not.

Last i heard they had given her steroids(?) to help the babies lungs develop ...and to slow contractions...  they say they think he weighs around 2 lbs 4oz  maybe....if i am remembering correctly ~ my mind is just a mess...I am worried sick, but i am not losing HOPE!

The babies name is Conner ...please keep him in your thoughts and prayers....

They are going to see what the meds do after 48hrs....and go from there....they say she could have him tomorrow...or it could be a week....they just know it will be soon.

             Thank you all so much!

                                               Hugss..~Terri~

 

19 comments:

  1. Hey Terri....I hope everything goes well for her and the baby. I send my blessings form my family to yours.... Big hugs to you and her. We just had a baby born last month that was a premie his momma could't keep her blood pressure down so they took him.God bless you guys....
    hugs toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, keeping Conner and Mommy in my thoughts and prayers.  That's VERY scary but his odds are very good these days.  Keep up informed Terri..  HUG SOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying prayers immediatly and sending you long distance comforting hugs. Sweetie, keep that hope alive, these little babies are such fighters and can make it! Hold on, be strong, and know that we are praying. Please let us know more when you do.

    BIG HUGS coming your way!!

    ~ Jenny

    http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/DreamingThroughTheNoise/

    http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/SunshineExpressions/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri... sending prayers, good wishes, and strong positive vibes.  Keep us posted.
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connor and your cousin Sandra, have my prayers, Terri...  
    Let us know how it goes..

    Hugs
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Conner and Sandra are in my prayers.  Leene

    ReplyDelete
  7. connor and sandra in my prayers. please god please god bless love vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Terri,
    I will say a prayer for Sandra and Connor for sure. I went into labor with my last one at 7 months and they were able to stop it with drugs. I ended up going 11 days past my due date and had a healthy baby boy. My oldest daughter went into labor early as well and they gave her the sterioids to strenghten Gabriels lungs and medicine to stop her labor. This too was two months early. After several trips and stays in the hospital, they were able to delay her delivery until two weeks before her due date and he too was healthy. Hang in there, prayers and modern medicine go a long way.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. My niece was born at 6 months and she is now in her 30's and as healthy as a horse.  Hang in there girl PREYERS are going UP  LOVE HATTY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww ... will do!

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Terri
    Sorry to hear about your cousin.  She is in my thoughs and prayers.  Please keep us informed if you can.  Lots of hugs,  Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terri, your family seems to be having a rough year. Sure, I will keep Connor and Sandra both in my prayers. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. With todays medical technology, chances are good that every thing will be okay. Got my fingers crossed for them. I will tell my Mom to put them on the prayer list at church.

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will say lots of prayers for both her and the baby!  I went into preterm labor with Bethany and was put in the hospital for weeks to make sure I didn't deliver.  The steroid shots hurt like hell, but they are worth it to keep that baby in there.  Premature baby care has come so far now.  She and the baby will have the very best care available!  Try not to worry.  As long as the labor stops with the shots, she should be okay, but will most likely be put on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy.  Very scary though to go through!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are in my prayers and I feel confident everything will be OK with the Lord's will.  Take care.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh, how scary for her..and everyone else.  No doubt I'll keep her and Conner in prayer.  I really, really hope that little baby is okay.
    take care Terri~
    ~Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will pray for baby Conner and your cousin.  The steroids will help his lungs to develop pretty fast so that if labor can't be stopped, he will be able to breathe far easier and be on a ventilator far shorter.  Keep the faith, Terri.  He's a pretty good size and if his lungs develop, he will do well.  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww...the poor girl.  A mother's worst nightmare to have something like that happen.  Prayers for her and the baby.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!