Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I have the sweetest hubby!

        

Hey everyone!

    How are ya'll doing..?  I'm just peachy

Jeff and I went shopping on thanksgiving day just looking around at everything getting christmas ideas and such... He and I were supposedly done shopping for one another...I got him the 9mm he had been wanting, and he got me the Kodak EasyShare digital camera and printer dock.....so we were just shopping around...and i was checkin out the Apple Ipods...I have been wanting one forever...then we were looking at cds and movies...and they had a Garth Brooks 6cd box set....that i really liked.  I am always wanting something...so i just added those things to my list of wants...for the future...lol   So friday night...Jeff and I went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse...our fav. place to eat as you know...and it was yummy!   Afterwards we went shopping...went to Sears to get a 4 cordless phone set that had an answering machine, caller ID on all...and a dock for all of the phones for 68 bucks...they were sold out...I was so bummed.  Then we headed over to Shoe Carnival... I bought me a pair of Nike tennis shoes for work...and then i bought a pair of New Balance..that were reg. $84...marked down to $39...and the manager said they were ringing up $29...so i thought what the hell i will buy those too.  As if i needed to, being it is christmas time and i still have a few presents to buy...lol

So we got done shopping..and Jeff said he needed to go by the shop(his brothers) where he works and use the restroom..so we did...he took me in the office...and turned on the light and said i could sit in there if i wanted...so i waited...and he came in there and i was looking at his brothers business cards on a shelf...and i looked up and there was the 6cd Garth Brooks boxed set...and i was like...pfffttttt... I guess Ty (my BIL)...bought that for someone huh..?  All tore up cause i wanted it too...haha  and Jeff had a grin on his face, I said...is that mine..??  He said yeahh....so i gave him a big ol' hug and kiss...and he said...what is that behind it...?   and i looked and it was my Apple Ipod...I about shit my pants!!!!!!

OMG...I am so stoked, i've been wanting one forever..now if i can just figure out what to do with it....haha  If anyone has one....please email me with some details...or any advice you might have as to how to use it.  I would appreciate it...thanks =)  It's the one that holds 500 songs...can you put songs on it that you already have downloaded on your computer..?  Or do you have to join Itunes or what..?

So anyways...i felt bad cause he had spoiled me more than i spoiled him...so i ordered him a Playstation 3.....

WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME....

I'm not that crazy....hahahaha

Those things are 600 bucks... Gotcha! =)~

Seriously though...I ordered him a Playstation 2 with 2 controllers, 2 memory cards...and 3 games...one called

 Run like Hell ~ where aliens chase ya...thats right up his alley...lol

then one called Need for Speed Carbon...we have played the reg. Need for Speed...not sure what is different about this one...we shall see....then a Ford Racing one..where u can race cars and trucks(like mine)..hehe I'm going to beat him...just wait and see =)

The PS2 came in today...we have it all hooked up...so we are gonna fix supper and go play awhile....

I know i know, Christmas isn't even here yet...and we already gave each other everything...we are terrible i tell ya...hehe

But the most fun part is giving...and we get to see our family open gifts from us...so it's all good!

                    Hugss..

                            ~Terri~

18 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you totally made out... and before Christmas! I have a Kodak Easyshare, too, the DX6490, but not the printer dock.  :(  I'm jealous!

    Have a good evening!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I am so jealous,  sorry can't help ya with info on the ipod, I have an MP3 player but that is not as cool or as coplictaed as an Ipod.  Have fun....   Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO You can rip those Garth Cds and put them on  your Ipod.  You can use just about any program to put the mp3s or wavs on it, but the Ipod tunez is free so download it.  It's pretty easy, once you hook it up to your computer it does what it needs to all by itself.  Do your homework though. I have voice recording, pictures, movies and music.  HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO You can rip those Garth Cds and put them on  your Ipod.  You can use just about any program to put the mp3s or wavs on it, but the Ipod tunez is free so download it.  It's pretty easy, once you hook it up to your computer it does what it needs to all by itself.  Do your homework though. I have voice recording, pictures, movies and music.  HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, that really was a sweet thing to do.  :-)  you think you could get him to talk to my husband about doing things like that..?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Terri.. what a sweetie you have for a hubby!  You two are good to each other, that's what makes it all so special!  I'm glad you were able to get the CD's and the IPOD!  Now you just need to figure out how to use the darn thing!  Unfortunately  I can't help you, because I am totally stupid when it comes to that stuff!

    Hugs
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful!!!!!!!  These are the times to cherish, before you end up having to buy for your children instead of each other!  I am so jealous!!!!  I can help you with the Ipod if you need it.  You do NOT need to join Itunes, get that, do NOT need to join!!  I will hook you all up, don't you worry.  I am the song Mistress afterall aren't I??  The PS2 is great!  Matthew has one and he is in there right now playing Kingdom Hearts.  Great game!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwwwwwww....Yall must really love one another to think of each other like that and surprise each other too!!! LOL MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! LOL
    Love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is just totally awesome!!!!  Now there is a man who knows his woman's heart!!!!!!  Hope ya didn't have to drop too many hints.  LOL.  I hate when I do that and then he buys it and I wasn't intending for him to buy it.  LOL.  But this sounds like a really good thing.  I'm so happy for you!!  Hugs,
    Lisa  

    ReplyDelete
  10. No one deserves sweet presents more than you! Was the Garth set the one from WM?
    I am so tickled for you!
    Love,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are so impatient!!  LOL I know ... it take all I have not to give the girls their presents!  LOL

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL..Christmas at your house sounds like fun to me.  Now, I can't wait to see what you actually get on Christmas Day...bet it will be even better.  You are one lucky lady!  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. You spoiled thing you. lol  Kara has an IPOD and she uses ITunes.  That's all I know about it. lmao.  And I want that camera!  Love ya, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol!  you guys are too cute :)  Jeff sure is a sweetheart.

    Chris keeps on buying stuff early too...I already know about everything I'm getting for Christmas!  I think I'm going to get him the Wii for Christmas...lots cheaper and easier to find than the PS3, and I kinda want to play it ;)
    lol, we hit up the shoe carnival sale too!  

    take care doll, and have fun playing PS2 :)
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so frickin sweet!!!

    You've got one good man there Terri. But I'm sure you already know that! :)

    Oh, I can't get into my AIM mail. I sent out a bulletin (on myspace) telling everyone where to email me at now... So check that out. Have you sent any emails lately that I haven't answered? If you have, thats the reason.

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwwwwwwww how sweet! Gotta try to remember those times when they are driving you crazy lol :) love vicky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what a guy. He must really love you! Enjoy your time playing the Play Station together. Take care.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL  What a bunch of shopaholics!  And Christmas is still three weeks away and all the gift giving has taken place with you guys.  LOL  I think if my wife wanted a 9mm I would think twice and especially wouldn't want to piss her off. LOL  Have a nice Sunday!

    Phil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!