Full CD Listening Party -- hear the latest albums, track by track, before you buy them - AOL Music
*Click above..once you pull up the screen there will be several cd's to choose from to listen to...Click on the one that looks like the picture above...
It's Chris Daughtry's cd titled
"DAUGHTRY"
which is being released tomorrow...You will not be sorry...especially if you followed him throughout American Idol last season...in which he should have won...but i won't go there... Oh I already did didn't i..hehe
<<<<<<<<<<<Evil Grin>>>>>>>>>>>
My coworker and I are getting our copy in the morning at Walmart before work...they will match Target's price of $9.98
Talk about die hard Daughtry Fans =)
I've already listened and I love the whole cd
Hope you enjoy it :)~
I am behind on alerts once again, but whats new...lol I will be around to your journals between now and Wed. more than likely Wed...because we are having Thanksgiving at my MIL's tomorrow night..as well as my nieces 7th birthday party.
Goin to bed now....Nitey nite...
Hugss..~Terri~
O...M...G! I love this man. I haven't had a crush on anyone like this since New Kids On The Block...lol! Thanks for posting that link!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day tomorrow!
Erika :)
I didn't even know that Chris' cd was coming out!! You know I love him but haven't kept up on what he is doing. Bad me!! I will go and give his cd a listen now. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
COOL! He got his own thing going on, very good for him! Will give it a listen! HUGS
ReplyDeletecan't wait going to listen now thanks for link. love vicky
ReplyDeleteI saw that you had got a myspace chris layout from Space it up. I knew it was yours before I opened up :o) How is the CD? Do you like? Im off to listen to the music now! (((hugs))) Ann
ReplyDeleteP.S. I need to add you to myspace. Seems like I dont get there much.
WOW !!! I am gonna dream tonite thx to this hottie...Terri you can snag any pic you wish frome me...I find them just browsing through the net...I have too much time on my hands...I have a cute one of a dog, same breed as yours. I will post it so you can snag it..so sweet.Hope your doing ok..havent seen you on for a few days...Hugs Riss
ReplyDeleteoOo i'll have to check it out :D
ReplyDeleteHope ya have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I know you will be enjoying this Cd! Hugs,
ReplyDeleteLisa
FULL ON HOTTAAAYYY. LMAO. I was beginning to think he fell off the map. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for the alert. SPeaking of which, I donn't think I'm getting all mine. Or maybe I'm just this far behind. LOL
Hugs, Barb
oooh yeah, i remember him. he lives in my husband's hometown of mcleansville!
ReplyDeleteI went straight to Walmart Tuesday when I dropped the boys off at school. They didn't even have them out yet! I asked if the lady could go through the boxes and get one out for me~!! How's that for being obsessed? LOL
ReplyDeleteI have listened to it over and over and over.... My fav song is #4 Over You...
I LOVE that song!!!
When you get back on myspace, let me know which one you liked the best... I rarely check my AIM mail, so just holler at me on myspace. K? :)
***Monica
I was kinda partial to Taylor, myself. But I surely thought Daughtry would have been one of the last two standing....well....not winning AI didn't hurt him none to much, did it? lol
ReplyDelete~Meg