Sunday, November 5, 2006

How's this for November weather..?

SUN

51 at the present time 
45°F 7°C
 
MON

58°F 14°C
48°F 8°C
 
TUE

61°F 16°C
48°F 8°C
 
WED

66°F 18°C
48°F 8°C
 
THU

70°F 21°C
50°F 10°C
 
FRI

72°F 22°C
53°F 11°C
 
SAT

67°F 19°C
36°F 2°C
 
Rain ..Rain Go Away!!!!
 
I'm just waiting for Wed, Thurs and Friday
 
The weather is going to be awesome...
 
Damn shame i don't have but one vacation day left till i build up some more...but who really wants off in the middle of the week..? Not me
 
I want the whole week off or at least
a friday through Monday....
 
I need to build up a weeks worth so Jeff and I can go on vacation spring/summer 07'
 
Anyways..the lake was a blast pics and details to come either tonight or tomorrow....
 
                            Hugs...
                                    ~Terri~

15 comments:

  1. sounds like great weather!!  Suppose to be in the 50s all week here...
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could have some of your rainy cool weather.  It's 90 degrees here!  I am SICK OF HEAT!!!  SICK OF IT!  

    I would be happy to exchange weather with you, Terri! :)

    Hugs
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too freaking cold here!

    SUN

    n/a n/a
    34°F 1°C MON

    60°F 15°C
    44°F 6°C TUE

    62°F 16°C
    50°F 10°C WED

    63°F 17°C
    51°F 10°C THU

    67°F 19°C
    44°F 6°C FRI

    60°F 15°C
    43°F 6°C SAT

    61°F 16°C
    51°F 10°C

    Okay not too bad for the Northeast, we did already have highs in the 40's but it seems the weather is staying a bit mild for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before you know it, snow will be around the corner. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks nice even the rain...it was hot today here i had shorts and a tank on at the park LOL
    hope you have a good week
    <3, em

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - Wed, Thurs and Fri look great.  I actually like the rain - as long as its not for more then a few days and if my errands are limited.  Sometimes there's nothing better then curling up on the couch watching movies with the family.  Can't wait to hear about the lake.  Take care - Leene

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! I might actually get to have a yard sale after all. Lots of little girls jeans if you know anyone who needs some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We got snow last Wednesday! It rained off and on all day and it's so frigid out! I think later this week one day the warmest day will be 50, but I'm not holding my breath for it to get that warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would take the warmth over this cold.... brrrr..  HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. The weather looks great.  Now, I'm hoping we have much of the same.  Today was a nice one.  I have Friday off this week coz of Veterans Day...whoo hoo.  Hope it's warm.  Can't wait to see your pics.  I also wanted to let you know that Jackie was referring to me and my Megan in her entry in her journal.  I did an entry today about it in my other journal coz my kids don't pay any attention to that one.  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. well at least its not snow!!!!!!! LOL
    LOVE YOU,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terri~
    Send that rain to Vegas...pleeeeeeez???

    Huggers,
    Gayla

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate the rain too.  A vacation sounds great!!!  Can't wait to hear all about the lake.

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  14. We got it all now
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah Terri, Its November in Kentucky. You can't EXPECT anything but rain!! LOL

    Vacation sounds nice. Know where you are going yet? We are planning to go back to the beach this year. Man, I'd love to be laying on the beach right about now. :)

    You know, as long as I've known you, I don't know what you do for a living. What DO you do? LOL


    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!