Thursday, January 4, 2007

I spoke too soon....

Not so sure if the plans still stick for Conner coming home saturday or not...my uncle said they had to start his IV's again today cause the poor lil baby got sick and started throwing up... He probably just caught something from one of the other babies... I hope it's nothing more serious than that....

Awwww....I feel so bad for my cousin i know she just can't wait to get him home to show him off to everyone!

I need to apologize i have been neglecting everyones journals...i promise to get totally caught up this weekend....

                         Hugs...

                               ~Terri~

2 comments:

  1. aww I'm sorry to hear that! Many more prayers going out to him and his family.

    Gretchen
    http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about catching up. Do what ya gotta do. Sorry the lil guy is sickie again.  Will pray he gets well & gains strength everyday.
    Hugs, Barb  

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!