Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Update on Johnny and Conner

        

 They kept Johnny overnight again last night... he got to come home today...he wouldn't get in the wheelchair to go home for anyone but Jeff =)  That made Jeff feel really good...once they got him home..Jeff and my BIL walked with him arm in arm till they got him on the porch then Jeff pretty much picked him up and put him in the lazyboy....where he wouldn't have to climb steps and such... Johnny then whispered to my MIL...and pointed at Jeff and said "I love him"....

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Jeff was telling me that with tears in his eyes...that lil fella is loved more than he could ever realize. So tonight Jeff and I were talking and he said he thought maybe getting a couple of monitors would be a good idea where his mom could hear him from one room to the next easier...if he needed her...so he went and bought one and took it up there to them...along with a bed rail we had here at the house...so he won't fall out of bed....until he gets the hang of getting up and about on his own again. He is doing much much better at home than in the hospital....he was actually sitting up in a chair at the table...playing cards with my MIL and her sister.  

Thanks for the continued prayers!

Conner gets to come home saturday!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait to get to hold him =)

Not sure when i will get to see him...We are watching my nieces sat. night...taking them out to eat and shopping...while my BIL and SIL go to the movies...

My diet is going well...i'm staying on track!

Another piece of good news....can you handle much more..?  hehe

My friend Riss... was scheduled to have surgery tuesday for her tumor. The Dr. couldn't believe it...but her tumor shrank 20%...if it shrinks 10% more he could possibly remove it ALL...so for now he is going to hold off on the surgery...and see if it keeps shrinking...so keep those prayers coming please....thanks!

She and I were talking in IM after she found out and we were on cloud 9 ~ There is hope Riss...never give up!!!! Love ya girlie

Hope ya'll are having a good week

                                 Hugs,

                                     ~Terri~

13 comments:

  1. You're right!! Prayer DOES change things!!

    And great job on the diet! Woo hoo!!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good news.  You graphic is right for sure.  Hope all is well with you. Proud of you for staying on your diet. It's being real hard for me.  We still have so much crap around here that I hate to throw out.  I know I need to.  Hang in there with yours.  It's easiest to do when you are young I think. LOL
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great so nice to hear such good news :) love vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that Jonny is home. It's nice that he has people to love and take care of him. I think the monitor sounds like a good idea. Happy that he is starting to feel better.
    I bet you can't wait until you get your hands on that baby!
    Praying for your friend Riss. Sending good thoughts and prayers. Take care,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Johnny seems to be doing better and is home, and that little Conner is coming home so soon!  :)  Good luck to your friend Riss too.  That's such a cool name, by the way.  ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that Johnny is home now and that Connor soon will be too :)
    That's wonderful about your friend Riss....prayers do work miracles.
    Sending you prayers all around.


    Gretchen
    http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news for everyone! :)

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news all around!  HOORAY!!!!!!  Your Uncle Johnny sounds like a sweet, sweet man and your hubby is too for loving him as much as you do.  The monitors and bed rail are a great idea.  Everyone feels better once they are home from the hospital.  You recouperate much better in your own surroundings I feel.  Hope you have a great day!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES SO GOOD TO HEAR GREAT NEWS!!! WOO HOOO!!!!  HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. See girl i told you just to let GOD move and he has in all your situations. Keep up the good work on your diet. I need to start walking again and get mine going to as soon as my back heals where I can.  
                                                                              Love Hatty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I am so late getting here to learn about all these things.  I'm glad Johnny is home and conner is coming home.  That's wonderful.  And your friend Riss' news too!  Prayers for them all.  love ya, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terry what a wonderful entry!!!!!  

    We made it to KY and things are going good.  Please keep the house closing in your prayers.  Scheduled for next Friday.  

    9 people sharing one phone line for one more week...  I think I can make it.  So if you don't hear from me you know I just couldn't get to the journaling.  Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. what wonderful news!  :-)  so glad to hear everyone is doing well.  keep up the good work on the diet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!