Jeff is home now...the catscan turned out fine on his Uncle Johnny...they were talking about letting him go home..but when they went to get him up...he was in so much back pain that they decided to do an xray on his back...that turned out fine also... I would say he is just really really sore and more than likely going to be bruised from the fall...he fell in the bathroom. They decided to keep him for the night...once they got him in a room...he got a little bite to eat and got sick.
My MIL is staying there with him of course and I will go up there to see him in the morning on my break at work.
Thanks so much for all the prayers..it could have been much much worse!
Hugss..
~Terri~
I am so glad his Uncle is ok....God is watching over him girly.....He is here for a reason as we all are.......Love ya girl...Pam
ReplyDeleteso glad he is ok... best he spend the night for sure.
ReplyDeleteHugs and will continue to pray.
d
I'm so glad to hear its no worse than that!! Shew... See, maybe 2007 isn't gonna be so bad for ya!
ReplyDelete***Monica
Continued prayers, I'm glad he is home now.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very blessed 2007!
Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2
It's better to just have him there overnight to observe anyway. At least this way if anything happens, they will be right there to help him. I will keep sending prayers!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
Glad that Johnny is Ok. He will be sore for a few days,but he will be fine. Take it easy girl and let God move. Nothing is too big for him. ---------------Love your friend HATTY
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear that the tests turned out okay....yeah he will probably just be bruised and achey....let me know how everything turns out
ReplyDeleteAmy
I will continue to keep him and your family in my prayers, Terri. Thank God he is going to be alright..
ReplyDeleteThanks for the updates!
Hugs
Jackie
Im glad all the xrays and scans turned out okay. Sorry to hear he got sick. Poor Guy. Still keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully tomorrow he will be feeling Alot better.
ReplyDeleteAnn
Thank GOD that he will be ok but sore. I am so happy.
ReplyDeletelove,lj
Poor guy, hope he feels better soon sweety. HUGS
ReplyDeletePraying that he can some home soon and not be in pain. Take care,
ReplyDeleteTrish
Thank god he will be ok love vicky
ReplyDeleteStopped in to say howdy! Hope Uncle Johnny gets better fast!
ReplyDeleteSugar
Hey Terr. Just met you, but glad to see things are getting better for your uncle. You are so fortunate to have so many people in your life who care. Will check back on ya.
ReplyDeleteWin =.)