Hey everyone!
I have a journal i want to share with you....I found her through Kim...Her name is Gina and she is losing her brother to cancer...please stop by and give her some Jland love and support....her journal has touched me deeply. Thanks Kim for introducing her to us!
Welcome to Jland Gina...the support from all these amazing friends is unreal ~ these people are my second family!
Gina <~~click here please
Well...
Conner didn't get to come home today...he is still on IV's for his virus he caught...but hopefully soon!
Tonight Jeff and I are keeping our nieces for awhile while my SIL/BIL go to the movies and out to eat...something they don't get to do often...so we decided to take the girls out to eat somewhere...and get out of the house... not sure where we are going yet.
I will have to pick and choose carefully what i eat, i weighed this morning and have lost a pound...Go Me!!! =)
Now i would like to Pimp out a journal...
Ladies if you are looking for some HOT male entertainment....click below:
Enjoy <Evil Grin> hehehehe!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Terri
heartbreaking...just heartbreaking... (gina) and the other? well.....uhhh yeah.....got my alerts set!...lol
ReplyDeletei hope you two have a fun fun time with the girls tonight!!
ReplyDeletelove,lisa
Way to go on losing a pound! :) When you go out to eat order water to drink...it's way better than sugary tea or cokes and it also helps your bill at the end of the meal. :) That sucks that Conner doesn't get to come home yet, it must be hard for the Momma! I hope he comes home soon and kicks that icky virus! Have fun w/ your nieces!
ReplyDeleteSorry he didn't get to come home yet. He will when the time is right. Have a good weekend Terri.
ReplyDeletePhil
WTG with the weight loss. SOrry Connor didn't get to come home. In good time. Have fun babysitting!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Barb
Hey sis,
ReplyDeleteSorry that Conner didnt come home yet,
have Faith, he will. Hope your weekend is wonderful.
Miss ya, Luv ya, Riss
I know Gina! I just put her on my alerts. Hope I can offer some sort of comfort. Sorry to hear that Conner didn't come home today. It's better for him to be there getting all the meds he needs though. You want a preemie home, but yet it's scary at the same time. I am sure his parents understand that. Sending him big hugs though!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
Thanks for the links...will go check them out.
ReplyDeleteMore prayers headed for Conner.
Congrats on losing a pound, thats great :)
Have a good Sunday.
Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2
Definately will give her some love, thanks for coming and visiting my journal and i will come by an visit yours as well. have a great rest of the week....ALisa
ReplyDeleteaww too bad connor will be home soon :) you go on the weight loss keep up the good work! love vicky
ReplyDeleteterri, thank you from the bottom of my heart... you are so right...the people in j-land have been so awesome.... thank you for telling people about my journal.... i will post tons of pictures... and i know that you will all be there in spirit!!!! love...gina
ReplyDelete