Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sickies...and prayers needed

             

Hey everyone...

Sorry I haven't been around much.. I am finally getting over my sickness, but i have passed it on to my poor hubby ..he went to the Dr. yesterday..which i should have done a couple weeks ago..and has broncitis...his temp. was 102.9..they gave him a z pack and told him to take tylenol every 3 hours to bring the fever down...he still isn't feeling well today..but his fever is down.

I haven't been online much because of us being sick...as well as Jeff's uncle Johnny...he had back surgery thursday..and isn't doing well at all... his kidneys are shutting down, it's only a matter of time it seems =(   We were at the hospital all day yesterday....Johnny looked so peaceful...it just breaks my heart. My MIL isn't taking it so well...as she has been his caretaker for the last 10yrs. ..it is very hard on her seeing him like this.  We were leaving the hospital last night...Jeff bent over and kissed his uncle Johnny on his forehead..and we were walking out of his room and Jeff's eyes were filled with tears... I said are you okay...he said yeah...thats just my little buddy in there.  It just crushed me. 

Please keep Johnny in your thoughts and prayers as well as the rest of the family.

Thanks so much....

I miss everyone on here...i feel so out of touch...in time i will catch back up with all of you...

I lost one more pound last week making that a total of 5lbs lost for me, Jeff has lost 11lbs ~ We are really trying.

Hope all is well with ya'll...miss you!!!!

                           Hugs,

                                Terri

16 comments:

  1. Good job on the weight loss...sorry to hear you all are sick.  We take airborne tablets over here like they are candy!  Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going on the weight loss.  GET WELL and I am SO sorry about Johnny hon.  BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL>>>  XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you and hubby have both been sick. And sorry too, to read about Jeff's uncle. I know how stressed your mother in law must be. Please know all of you are in my prayers. **Congrats on the weight loss**
    Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK  
            http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you..prayers are coming your way.

    S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear how things are over there, Teri. Just know that if you EVER need to talk im here..... email me and ill give u my cell #.    Love ya Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear about Johnny.  I'm sure it's very hard for everyone to see happening.  Jeff seems to really care a lot about him, and I'm sure that's sad for you to see him hurting like that.  I didn't know you and Jeff both were trying to lose weight.  Good job guys!  Keep it up!  I hope you are finally feeling better and that Jeff gets over his brochitis soon.  I took that Z pack when I had a UTI and it made me unbearably nauseous, hope it doesn't do that to him!  I'll ttys!  Keeping you guys and your families in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everyone is feeling better soon love v
    PS>sorry about johnny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you and Jeff both on the weight loss Terri! Sorry to hear that Johnny is not doing so well, he will be in my prayers. Missed talking with you. bren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terri I know how sensitive you and Jeff are, reading this made me cry even though I know what is going on. Johnny is one of the sweetest guys you would ever want to meet, it just breaks my heart. Give Jeff a big hug for me! Love ya!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers for you all to feel better and for peace for johnny...must be very difficult for all..
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terri so sorry to hear that Johnny is not doing well. And that you and Jeff have been sick. WTG on the weighr lose(both of you) Keep it up and you'll be one slim trim Chic.      Love Hatty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terri so sorry to hear that Johnny is not doing well. And that you and Jeff have been sick. WTG on the weighr lose(both of you) Keep it up and you'll be one slim trim Chic.      Love Hatty

    ReplyDelete
  13. How heartbreaking.  I feel terrible for your uncle and also his Mom.  You spend so many years caring for a person and then there is a chance they might not be there anymore.  It must be so hard on her.  I am sorry to hear you are still sick.  This thing has taken FOREVER to get out your systems!!  Hope to see you back again soon regularly.
    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry y'all have been ill.   Glad you are better. I'm sad to hear about Jeff's uncle.  Sending you all hugs and prayers.  
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope that you all start feeling better soon.
    I am so very sorry about Johnny! Sending extra prayers....

    Hugs,
    Gretchen
    http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope your feeling better by now, although it's my third week of being sick, whatever is going around is taking a long time to get over. I hope your hubby is feeling better soon too.
    Saying prayers for Johnny, what's the update on him?

    Get well soon, you and Jeff!!!

    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!