Friday, July 17, 2009

700th Post!

Today I:
  • Had a rough day at work ....equipment problems on a friday isn't great...when you're wanting to get done for the weekend!
  • Stopped at Rite Aid to get some feel better liquid...something to boost my mood.... Got me some Wild Grape Smirnoff Ice(yum) and got Jeff some Coors Light *Cheers*
  • What better way to end a bad day ....shopping? Why yes I did! :)
  • I bought several things today.... I ordered some Beauty Rush products from VS ...a 3 in one body wash, shampoo and bubble bath in 3 scents...coconut craze, juiced berry and candy baby....they sound delightful...can't wait to try them. Also ordered 4 bottles of perfume called "Sex on the beach" which is one of my favorite mixed drinks....so I'm sure I will like it....I am gonna keep 2 and give 2 away for birthday gifts....they were reg. $20 for $3.99...what a bargain!
  • I ordered some things from Amazon too... a book, 2 yrs magazine subscription for Marie Claire for $5....and True Blood Season 1.....also pre-ordered True Blood Season 2....got those with free shipping!
  • I am the biggest bargain shopper ever....rarely do I ever pay full price for something unless it's something I want badly and it doesn't go on sale for quite some time....
  • The weather is suppose to be nice and cool this weekend with highs around 75-79....perfect weather to me!
  • Jeff and I are going fishing tomorrow, his cousin is home from out of town with his family...so we are all gonna go fishing tomorrow out on the farm....should be a wonderful day...can't wait!

Wow....700 post in this here journal of mine.... I never would have thought I would have lasted this long....but it's an addiction....I love writing my thoughts out...and I love this great community....I have found so many great friends here... Thank you all for sticking around and reading my thoughts ....I don't know what I would do without ya!

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. So how'd you know you hit 700 posts?? I think I'm gonna have to start having me some feel better liquid from time to time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 700 POSTS congratulations. and for all the bargains, YOU Shopper you!
    Watch that perfume, coiuld get you in trouble!!!!!
    TAke care of yourself and Jeff.

    We plan to be in the wilderness for a few days, keep things under control for a few days.
    We will be backpacking part of the presidential range here in New hampshire.
    Love ya!
    jak & Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. 699 posts of baldie, hang in there kiddo enjoy your vodka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 700th post! I hope you enjoy your fishing trip with the men. You remind me of my niece with the bargain shopping. She is a coupon clipper and discount hound, and is an inspiration to a lazy shopper like myself, lol. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 700th post and here's to a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am losing my mind. I swear I left a comment already. DUH!! Blonde Brain Fart!!! Congrats on your 700th post. I doubt I hae even posted 100. LOL Sorry your day at work was rough. Here it is Sunday already. But you did get in some much needed RETAIL therapy-always a good thing! I love to bargain hunt. When I find sometind I want & definitely need to save $$, I always check Ebay, Amazon, Half.com, etc. When I tell Rich how much I've saved he ALWAYS says I'm "saving him all the way to the poor house." LOL Poor baby.
    I WILL be SO freakin glad when they get booze & beers in stores in town. Yes,we've been dry since before the DUST was DUST. LOL We had to drive to what we call "the Strip" because it's one liquor/beer store after another on a strip of land lit up like Las Vegas! So we get the proposition voted in but they haven't started stocking anything yet. LOL I'm finally past the 1/2 way point of Breaking Dawn. SHEESH, they took long enough!! I don't want it to end, so I refuse to read more than a few pages at a time. LOL Isn't that pathetic? I'mm just so sad that this is the last book!
    Well, good luck fishing. I'll let you have that. My idea of water is floating ( or swiming) and a margarita. LOL
    Hugs, Barb *queenb

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ARE a great bargain shopper. I really need to learn some lessons from you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!