Sunday, July 12, 2009

Beau video....

I forgot I had this short video clip of Beau from last month as he was trying to take a nap but couldn't for Mommy taking pics and videos of him.... *giggle*

He's my little cuddle bug....anytime I take a nap he is right there snuggling with me....at bedtime he is right between Jeff and I and snuggled up beside me.....

Hard to believe he is already 5 years old!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! He's like opening his eyes to check to see if you're still there w/ that darned camera. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Like the song that was playing in the background. :)

    Beau's a cutie. Is he a toy chihuahua?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris was on a show this morning saying how he
    balanced family life and being a Rock Star. He
    seems to have a level head. But you know my
    age and what kind of music I like and is it NOT
    elevator music. Guess what-- give up? I played the drums with the band last week. I guess I am the new drummer. Now A'INT that big
    news. HEE HEE

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!