- Went to my cousins baby shower saturday afternoon, they are expecting their first child....it's a girl... I got her 2 little sleepers that say "I'm a little Princess" and an adorable bath robe with slippers with a duckie on it...and a pkg. of onesies....we had a good time
- Went to my Aunts surprise 50th birthday party saturday night...there were about 50-75 people probably....I got her a 6pk of Bud Light with a bottle cooler that said "Lookin Hot , Feelin Flashy".....at the baby shower I had just told my cousin what I got her mom for her bday and no sooner than I told her what it said....my Aunt was having a hot flash....we cracked up! I told her we can't poke fun at her too much cause that will be us someday....
- Sunday morning I had to work 4 hours....came home and got ready for Jeff's cousins little boys birthday party.....we all went fishing and had a nice relaxing afternoon at the lake....
- I am a week or two behind on reading everyone, I apologize....with everything thats been going on with my stepsister and all of the events we have had to attend....I haven't had much time online....I will catch up eventually....I think about you all often.
- Lynne, I miss your blog...if you took readers with you when you went private....and asked who wanted to follow...I must've missed it before you switched...if you would allow another reader....I would love to read you again. If you don't want to add readers, I totally understand
- Our Anniversary is tomorrow....14 years....it rained so Jeff couldn't mow....so we decided to go out to dinner tonight at Cheddars for our Anniversary..... I love you with all my heart Jeff...and look forward to many , many more years in your arms, growing older together and making memories to last a lifetime....
- Thank you all for the kind comments in my last post....your support means so much....and your prayers mean everything! Please continue to keep my stepsister in your prayers....
9 years ago
our prayrs are with your stepsister.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniverary.
Hey sweet lady,
ReplyDeleteOur systems are going on and off the net every few minutes. I am typing this and will cut and paste it since I have lost one already.
You are a very sweet and caring person. I know Jeff knows he is lucky to have you, us boys know things like that. We don’t always express it but we do.
Cute to an Aunt who is 50, and hot (flashes). YEP you will face it too life don’t lie about some things. Glad you were able to get out to Chedders. I don’t remember ever eating there.
Happy anniversary. It is refreshing to see young couples in love. We both comment on you guys.
Take care and enjoy each other.
Love y’all,
Sherry & Jack
Terri I haven't been on in so long was stopping by to say hi when I read the news about your sister. I am so sorry. Please let me know if you have any questions or anything. I am here for you. Make sure you tell her to stay strong and that she can do this!!! It will be hard but she can really do it.
ReplyDeleteTake care and email me if you want to..gosso23@aol.com
Take care,
Trish
Awww...Happy Anniversary, sweetie!
ReplyDeleteNext year is the big 1-5! You'll have to go away on a vacation together or something equally romantic. :)
Miss you!
You never need to apologize for not keeping up on blogs to me cause I understand . I am behind and I am home all day. Happy Anniversary!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been so busy lately I am guilty about
ReplyDeletereading the blogs late. Do what you can and don't get a guilt trip. We are all busy in the Summer. Will do better when Winter arrives.
Shirl
Hey girl catching up. So busy this summer too! Gald your ss surgery went over well!
ReplyDelete