Hey there!
How are ya'll ?
It's been a little while, didn't realize it until Phil left me a comment saying it had been awhile since my last entry(hint hint) he said...lol It's nice to know i'm missed sometimes!
Nothing much has been going on...
Work, sleep, eat, (repeat)...
The story of my life it seems!
Guess what..????
I finally have some nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never in my life have i had nails, thats always been a bad habit i couldn't break..till a couple weeks ago out of the blue i just stopped biting them..yippeeee!
I almost bit them off last night watching a movie on HBO(free this weekend for Dish Network customers)...it was called "Red Eye"...damn good movie, kept me on the edge of my seat! Then today I watched "Just like Heaven" awww it was such a good movie i want to buy it for my collection...I cried like a baby...that's PMS for ya...lol
I have to work in the morning...so i guess i shall go get my shower and relax for the rest of the night...
Have a good one!
Until next time...
Hugss..~Terri~
Poor thing, having to work on a Sunday! Ugghhhh! Glad to see you back, but I know where to find you if you don't put an entry in. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
P.S.: Congrats on your nails growing! I am a biter too.
Glad to hear you are alive and well. Take care.
ReplyDeleteToodles,
Tia
thanks for the movie update
ReplyDeleteMissy
Glad you're out there too. I've been MIA too. Congrats on the nail biting thing. It is hard to quit. My son still does it terribly. I don't think he has much living nail left. LOL Sorry you have to work on a Sunday. Hope you have a good day anyway. Hugs, Barb
ReplyDeletetake a pic of the nails if you can and go get them done...i have never done that before. I am glad you enjoyed HBO. It is COOL.
ReplyDeleteLOVE,lisa
I cried watching just like heaven too! have a great sunday :) love vicky
ReplyDeleteI'm loving my DISH Network. Wish I would have gotten it sooner. Now I'm wishing I had gotten 180 instead of 120 but I did spring for HBO. Call me way behind the times...LOL Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteAlexis has the same habit and she does ok as long as she has acryllic but as soon as they are natural, she gobbles them again:)
ReplyDeleteChris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com
I'm trying to grow my nails, but I've been biting them for more thatn 15 years so it's a hard habit to break.
ReplyDeleteI saw the very ending of "Just Like Heaven" I plan on watching the whole thing this weekend thanks to On Demand : )
~ Jenny
http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/DreamingThroughTheNoise/
http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/SunshineExpressions/
no bitting them now! haha
ReplyDeleteand dont be a stranger for so long
ttys
em