If you already have one...add me as a buddy
if you don't...make one they are fun!
I got some really sad news today, it's been on my mind all day long....a guy that use to work with me for about 5 months...and made me laugh daily with his goofyness, made up songs, singin , fantastic sense of humor... Someone that made work, worthwhile...and not so boring...moved back to Texas about a year ago...and some coworkers and I were just talking about him friday and how much we missed him....
We were told today that he was killed in an accident, I don't know what kind of accident yet, as the details were not available at the time...but OMG the emptiness I feel right now...I am just in shock...i don't believe it...He was in his early 40's...with alot of life left before him...taken far too soon.
Just want to share this lil' funny...while remembering Mark...One morning on the way to work...I ran over a little cat...on accident, couldn't miss it...I had never ran over anything in my entire life...So when i got to work i was kinda upset...so being Mark he had to think of something to make me laugh ...so he started singing to the tune of "Hot Blooded"
Cat killer, check it and see...
I hit the cat goin a hundred and three
C'mon baby u can do more than that
Cat Killer...Cat Killer!!!!!!
Well i busted a gut laughing so hard at that...he made that day much better...as he did many days.
So tonight i just want to offer up my prayers to Mark's family...He is gone, but never forgotten!
RIP Mark <3
May you find comfort in the arms of the angels
Awww ... I was gonna say "your angel neeeckeeed! ::snickers::" but now that you say that ... so soryr for your loss. :o(
ReplyDeleteLORI
So sorry to hear that Terri. Sometimes we never really think about how life is so precious and we just never know if we are going to be here tomorrow or not. Thats my favorite graphic by the way. I have used it lots n lots n lots n lots and then some.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Ann
That's so sad, Terri, but, boy, you never know. I'll keep his family and friends in my prayers. LOL..Lord have mercy, girl, give this brain dead old bat a challenge why don't you..hehe. But add me as your buddy and I'll spend an hour adding a mug shot of myself to yours..rolf. I'm so hopeless. Love that tag and love you...Chris
ReplyDeleteHe sounds like a great guy and will be missed by many. Sometimes people are taken from us way too early and you wonder why, but there is always a plan and just look how he touched your life in those short 5 months?! I am sending prayers his families way.
ReplyDeleteI don't have an AIM page I don't think. Not sure if I want my info out there. Have to go and check your page out though.
Hugs and love,
Lisa
I love the cat killer song. I am sorry Mark is gone it sounds like he was a wonderful person.
ReplyDeleteTerra
oh so sorry for your loss big hug love vicky
ReplyDeletethat sucks about mark, how tragic. he sounds like a great guy.
ReplyDeletehope all's well with you doll. take it easy~
~Bernie
I'm sorry about your friend Terri! Big hugs, Shelly
ReplyDeleteYou can't help but think to yourself WHY when this happens, gone so soon ans sounds like such a great guy. Just don't understand it. Hope your ok!!
ReplyDeleteMay he rest in peace and the kitty too. Sorry, big cat lover here had to say it : )
~ Jenny
http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/DreamingThroughTheNoise/
i'm sorry to hear of your friend
ReplyDeletesounds like a great guy
em