I may not be around much this week...that is until i buy me a new computer mouse...the one i am using has a mind of it's own UGH!!!
I want a really good mouse this time around i always get the cheap ones and regret it later....
Any suggestions.??
I will prolly get behind on journal alerts this week...but never fear i will catch up in time...so if ya don't see me visiting your journal...know i still love ya and will be around shortly =)~
Have a good week everyone!
Hugss..~Terri~
P.S.
Been playing with my new camera some and am really enjoying it...but most of all am enjoying the printer dock that came with it...i am having a field day printing pics i had on my computer...sure beats going to walmart and getting them done with people standing in line behind ya while you feel rushed trying to edit them and such...it prints 4x6 prints in a matter of seconds it's amazing!!!!
i want a printer dock! I think they are $188 at WM or so. Expensive! I hope you get a new mouse......i dontknow a thing about them.
ReplyDeleteLOVE, lisa
Be sure to get a cordless mouse. They give you more freedom. Stay away from those old mouses with the balls in them. Hope you have a good week. Take care.
ReplyDeletePhil
I don't know much about mouses... I just am thankful mine still works! lol
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jackie
New computer...yay. Get one of those digital mouses or whatever they're called without the ball in it. I love mine. You can get one without a cord but it takes batteries. I got a corded one at Staples for about $20. HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteTerri, you will me missed. Take care.
ReplyDeleteTia
My mouse came with my computer, but I love it. It's wireless and it has a sensor instead of a roller ball...it's wicked :)
ReplyDeleteI want a picture printer! mine didn't come with one :( they look so cool, and I do hate not having actual copies of my pictures. Hmmmm, I smell a Christmas present ;)~
Hurry back now ya hear ;)
~Bernie
Good luck finding a new mouse. I've heard about those little balls that you only have to use a finger to use but I haven't seen them. Love and hugs and GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteI recently bought the Logitech cordless mouse and it is AWESOME! Not too expensive and you don't have a cord to deal with. I am happy that you are enjoying your new camera! If I had a printer dock I would end up running out of ink the first day! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
I have a cheap mouse too I hate it! I'm glad you like your camera!love vicky
ReplyDeleteI go through mouses like crazy. New camera's are so much fun, enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteTerra
How often do I have to tell you not to let the cat use the computer LOL
ReplyDeleteI clean my mouse out with alchol. it loosens up all the crud and then it works good as new. just take the ball out and rub the rollers
ReplyDeleteMissy
Do you use a ball mouse or optical? I love the optical mouse. Give it a try if you haven't used one yet.
ReplyDeleteBarb